Your laugh for the day

4 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:…He’s not melting after all my hugs. Please take one.

1 Like

well at least a smile!

4 Likes

Just found this dude’s channel and I laughed at some of his videos :laughing:
So relatable.

5 Likes

beware someone is watching you!

3 Likes

wheres the hot chocolate, or coffee, or tea?

2 Likes

you better run!

1 Like

1 Like

·

FOUND: Cat was in my garden this afternoon. Ate 3 big cans of tuna. Was muddy and cold, so I gave him a bath. If you know of anyone who is missing a kitty let me know!

and p-lease I am not in danger… this is something I found

4 Likes

that “kitty” is a young mountain lion, lol :smiley_cat:

1 Like

whoever did that , they must have had some sort of backup for doing that! yes a young mountain lion

1 Like

4 Likes

I c annot believe I am putting this on here!!! (i used to be blonde)

1 Like

ok I need a laugh!. An old man was driving down the road in his Corvette at about 80 miles an hour and at once saw flashing lights and realized it was the police. He immediately stepped on the gas and went from 80 to 100 miles an hour and then he heard the police siren. He quickly stopped and the policeman came up and said, I get off duty soon and if you can give me an excuse I have never heard, I will let you go. The old man said, a few years ago my wife ran away with a state trooper and I thought you were him and was bringing her back. The officer let him go.

1 Like

1 Like

image see the one above, crazy person!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

So many questions :laughing:

1 Like

that was soooo funny, wonder if they got too close to the nest??

1 Like