Your laugh for the day

3 Likes

image oh and remember the boo boo I oput on here. "the “stranger”

1 Like

![image|403x403](upload://1VTffhuYUjXFbJs1kHDt3vIL3oH.jpeg

There is a video before this that introduces this couple to you and the woman’s weight loss goals. But I’ve been waiting for the follow up video and it didn’t disappoint :rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes

The story was told before, but it’s still one of my favorites:

Little boy, maybe 4 years old, with 2 two-liter bottles of soda (maybe it was root beer). Already, plenty of bouncing. Then she flies, bottles fly, and she’s faced with plants. She raises her head to scream out… And then only then… The cap blows one of the bottles into her face, spraying her with soda and foam at that perfectly timed moment. For some reason, her mother runs over, still pushing the shopping cart, and of course, falls on the other soda and attempts to stop herself by grabbing the side of the shopping cart that she and the cart tip over. The sticky kid explodes with a bag of flour and covers it.

With the accuracy of a 1940s comedy short, all of this was finished, it was very amazing. And, unfortunately, I didn’t get to film it.

1 Like

![image|480x497](upload://jEaCuBimDsHBvPL7jE011SWINdB.jpeg

1 Like

and with me being on this diet ,how rude!! they didn’t add coffee th drink with it, well, I thought it was funny!

1 Like

1 Like

Nice omelette, I like that, too :rofl:

1 Like

hehehehe I need to get off this diet! I see so many things I am missing out!!

![image|459x500](upload://uGYyG3Pde3G79yBWy9tDYcSK9hF.jpeg

I forgot to put this one on here

don’t know if any of you are DR WHO fans but heres one that may tickle you a bit

oh dear heres another!

The Legend of the Traveling Tardis
's #CountdownToNewYears

The Countdown to New Year’s Day begins. Join us as we countdown some of the best of TLTT in 2020 leading up to “Revolution of the Daleks” on New Year’s Day.

#DoctorWHO #DrWHO #TARDIS #TravelingTARDIS #NewYears #NewYearsEve #NewYearsDay #Goodbye2020 #Welcome2021 #RevolutionOfTheDaleks #WHOvian #WHOvians #BBC #BBCOne #BBCAmerica #LegendOfTheTravelingTARDIS #TLTT #BecomePartOfTheLegend #YouTube

The Legend of the Traveling Tardis
's #CountdownToNewYears

The Countdown to New Year’s Day begins. Join us as we countdown some of the best of TLTT in 2020 leading up to “Revolution of the Daleks” on New Year’s Day.

#DoctorWHO [#DrWHO](https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/drwho?__eep__=6&__cft__[0]=AZU

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like