Your laugh for the day

sometimes you have to pick yoursewlf up and carry on

2 Likes

I just had to do one more

so y’all by now know I am a crafty(hehehehe) person

Hey! That’s me! lol

Oh! Oh! Oh!

GUESS what! I’ve been typecast by Spotify! :grin::rofl:

I was listening to my Spotify stream this morning and I had to do a double take! I was half-listening to a funny PSA commercial about living long enough to save the world by wearing masks and suddenly realized it was Korean! :rofl: :sunglasses: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :smile:

I knew it was only a matter of time before they’d feed me Korean commercials! I’ve been getting Spanish ones from day one. Now, according to my Spotify music choices, I wonder when the Japanese, Mandarin and Tagalog commercials will come in. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I usually get the English visit Korea ads on YouTube but a week ago I actually got a full on Korean ad for some cold medicine that is sold in Korea. (didn’t understand a thing of course without the volunteers at Viki to translate!)

2 Likes

I am waiting for the full Korean ads any day now… Spotify must realize they are missing a huge advertising revenue stream.

I’ve heard egglands mejor, nutrician mejor so many times I dream that one. :rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

“Hello son, Off to comic con again?” :sunglasses:

2 Likes

1 Like

Go from being in the kitchen to being in toilet stats!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Ok. House arrest gets old so I have to find something to laugh at. How about this oldie?

Toshiro Mifune tosses around Charles Bronson for a couple of minutes. :smiley: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

Toshiro Mifune was one of my favorite actors. Rashomon, Seven Samurai, The Hidden Fortress, Throne of Blood, and Yojimbo are just a few of his many movies.

I think I’ve seen just about all of these movies. Most of them are ‘out of print’ and not available any more unless you find a good film festival showing these oldies.

1 Like

thank you for sharing, yes my laugh for the day!