Your laugh for the day

1 Like

It should be North and South Carolina

3 Likes

see? I cant even spell it right!!! hehehehehehehe, and guess what, I did go to community college for lessons, now I live in a co0mmunity of spanish people, so what do you think, a laugh for the day??

1 Like

I don’t know if any of you know these guys, but here goes. I thought it was funny

(family trees maybe??)

1 Like

off topic

I love your honesty you accept you still don’t know Spanish well enough and gracefully accepted the correction, unlike some people here writing Spanish subtitles and alleging they know Spanish bc they took some courses in Spanish during their college year. Anyone that has to use a translator to do their Spanish subs have no right to say they can work as a Spanish subber, and now we have so many here doing just that.

1 Like

hehehehe yeah google translator is my friend! that is why I say I cannot do subbing, you bet I would use it, so I’d rather let others know what they are doing, even faults & all ,note ENGLISH, is what I am referring to. so yeah let others do it . your last sentence, really?

1 Like

ok you translateors this is for you!!

1 Like

WD 40, Duct Tape or a Nail?

A man dies and goes to heaven. St. Peter meets him at the Pearly Gates and says, ‘Here’s how it works. You need 100 points to make it into heaven. You tell me all the good things you’ve done, and I give you a certain number of points for each item, depending on how good it was. When you reach 100 points, you get in.’

‘Okay,’ the man says, ‘I was married to the same woman for 50 years and never cheated on her, even in my heart.’

‘That’s wonderful,’ says St. Peter, ‘that’s worth two points!’

‘Two points?!’ he says.

‘Well, I attended church all my life and supported its ministry with my tithe and service.’

‘Terrific!’ says St. Peter… ‘That’s certainly worth a point.’

‘One point!?’

‘I started a soup kitchen in my city and worked in a shelter for homeless veterans.’

‘Fantastic, that’s good for two more points,’ he says.

'Two points!?!!’

'Exasperated, the man cries. ‘At this rate the only way I’ll get into heaven is by the grace of God.’

‘Bingo! 100 points! Come on in!’

We often try to fix problems with WD-40 and duct tape.

God did it with a nail.

AMEN…

love this!!

1 Like

A friend just shared this, Too funny!

MONTANA STATE TROOPER

In most of the United States, there is a policy of checking on any stalled vehicle on the highway when temperatures drop to single digits or below.

About 3 AM one very cold morning, Montana State Trooper Allan Nixon #658 responded to a call there was a car off the shoulder of the road outside Great Falls, Montana. He located the car, stuck in deep snow and with the engine still running. Pulling in behind the car with his emergency lights on, the trooper walked to the driver’s door to find an older man passed out behind the wheel with a nearly empty vodka bottle on the seat beside him.

The driver came awake when the trooper tapped on the window. Seeing the rotating lights in his rearview mirror, and the state trooper standing next to his car, the man panicked. He jerked the gearshift into drive and hit the gas.

The car’s speedometer was showing 20-30-40 and then 50 MPH, but it was still stuck in the snow, wheels spinning. Trooper Nixon, having a sense of humor, began running in place next to the speeding (but stationary) car.

The driver was totally freaked, thinking the trooper was actually keeping up with him. This goes on for about 30 seconds, then the trooper yelled, “PULL OVER!”

The man nodded, turned his wheel, and stopped the engine. Needless to say, the man from North Dakota was arrested and is probably still shaking his head over the state trooper in Montana who could run 50 miles per hour.

Who says troopers don’t have a sense of humor?

!

2 Likes

Yep! Along with…

Your / you’re
accept / except
than / then
two / to / too

I know the differences, my excuse is I can’t type. :upside_down_face: :laughing:

1 Like

well I can’t type either!! so we are in the same boat!! heheheheh

1 Like

May you be blessed
With warmth in your home
love in your heart
peace in your soul
and joy and kindness in your life

2 Likes

1 Like

this is my laugh for the day and its so true!!!

one more for the translaters

2 Likes

I didn’t know where to put this so I put it here because these little panda chopstick rests make me smile whenever I use them. They are so cute! So I made a little display and took their picture! :grin:
Aren’t these little panda guys so cute!?

Panda%20chopsticks

One of my favorite pair of chopsticks, the black ones on the far right - got a chip in the lacquer right on the tip! :scream: I’ll have to retire them.

Oh! I’m looking at that black, mother of pearl inlay pair on the left! The lacquer on the end fell off! AAGH!

Oh well, I’ve used those for years. Time to break out a new set. I have a ton of backup sticks. :smile: I’ve always preferred Japanese style chopsticks but I recently got some Korean sets and I really like the spoons on those sets. They fit the hand very nicely. I use that gold set almost exclusively except when eating sushi. And even though they have blunt tips, they have much more tapered ends than Chinese style chopsticks.

Oh! I recently learned that Confucius was the one who set the blunt tip standard for Chopsticks … " the non-violent teachings of Confucius, as expressed in one of his numerous quotable quotations: “The honorable and upright man keeps well away from both the slaughterhouse and the kitchen. And he allows no knives on his table.” So the chopsticks are blunted - not sharp.

Oh! I found this - What Japan thinks are Chopstick bad manners.
https://whatjapanthinks.com/2007/08/29/chopstick-bad-habits-in-oneself-and-others/

3 Likes

that is interestinmg! like I said, like to learn new things and yes pretty too

collectors item maybe? yeah I’d like to have a pair.

2 Likes

aahhhhhhhhh, bedbugs!!

4 Likes

collectors items? Well, I guess… But I use mine all the time.

If only bedbugs were so… ?? non-bitey! (Is that even a word?) :rofl: :smirk:

2 Likes

3 Likes