Your laugh for the day

What do you get if you cross an elephant and a rhino?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯    'ell if I know?!
3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl ninja that did it!! what a laugh for the day!

Lettuce come together…Romaine calm. This may be the tip of the iceberg.

5 Likes

Cats + toilet paper = :rofl:

3 Likes

hehehehehe, boy are we boring,stir crazzzzy, level 5? wow! now how many inches are they jumping? love this, thanks for sharing!! and my laugh for the day!!

my tuxedo won!!! yeaaaa
(I got one):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t know how many cm a toilet roll is :laughing:
I googled it and it said 10 by 12 cm (3 15/16 by 4 23/32), I have no idea if that is accurate or not.

It showed up in my subscription box and it was so funny, so I wanted to share it :blush:
Haku (last orange one) actually surprised me. I thought he would give up way sooner :laughing:

3 Likes

Like the rice cooking, the onion cooking!
Cooking for a rendez-vous galant.

Will you be fine eating diner if it’s your sweetheart’s first (failed) attempt?

3 Likes

:laughing: Voila (wait, I can’t remember, does voila have a rising tone?)
Sometimes I wonder how people can cook like that haha and then I think back to high school and remember that some people thought that they could cook a whole egg by putting it in the microwave…

Another question: how do you link to another topic like that? I’ve been trying to figure it out, but…:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You can click on the link icon of the post you want to include in your new post (bottom left), copy the link in blue that pops up and paste it in the new post.

We don’t really have fixed tones in French, except questions (up towards the end).

Each word can be said in many tones possible, it just depends if it’s a question, when you are angry, when you are neutral. Depends on your mood.

Voilà (the accent on the letter a is not the tone, it is just written like that).

1. Voi-: neutral tone like in Chinese

2. -là :

Question: more like 3rd tone in Chinese (down up)
Voilà ?

Angry: like 4th tone in Chinese (neutral down)
Voilà !

Happy: like 2nd tone in Chinese for all Voi- and -là (up up)
Voilà !

Neutral: like 1st tone for Voi- and là- or possible to do 1st tone for Voi- (neutral) and a really tiny 4th tone for là- (down) more like the dot tone in Chinese.
Voilà.

It’s among the first words my lil nephew has learnt to say!

2 Likes

Thank you :smile:

Ah I meant the way you write it :laughing:
Why did I write tones? Lol, I’m learning Chinese, maybe that’s why.
Thanks for explaining it though :blush:
Had French in high school but it’s all evaporating…

2 Likes

Same with me for Spanish!!

2 Likes

OMG! :laughing: sneaky Ninjas chopping onions making us cry during sad scenes but leave it to the Frenchman not chopping onions to makes us laugh.

2 Likes

No water, no oil, no fat, all economical!

Later, when the gf arrived, she was a little taken aback by the smell of the burnt rice and the sight of the raw onion :yum:

3 Likes

He must have wrote the shortest cookbook ever.
How to cook [anything] = Apply heat
What’s with all this nonsense about adding water, oils etc!

1 Like

Most of the Jenga games on this channel make me laugh, some more than others. This was one of them :smile:

2 Likes

I fill sorry four all the kids that half to larn form home with parents who can’t reed,right, or spale.

I bet aliens ride past earth and lock their doors

how much does it cost a pirate to get his ears pierced?

about a buck an ear

I got kicked out of a flat earth group for asking if this 6 feet social distancing rule pushed anyone over the edge yet

The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… One step at a time.

I told myself I wouldn’t buy any more yarn or material until I used it all up. then I laughed and laughed

Just before I die, I am going to swallow a bag of popcorn kernels, my cremation is going to be epic!

ok here is the celtic legends I hope you get a laugh https://youtu.be/aqm-S9J1s_k (love hearing these guys!)

Legacy Vol II - ‘Seven Drunken Nights’ igfts on you tube anywway

ARE YOU NORMAL?

1.you have facebook
2 you have a cell phone
4 you are wasting your time reading this
5 you didn’t know there is no #3
7 you just checked to see if theres no #3
8 where is #6?
9. you are now smiling cause you are…
10 where is #1
11 you believed me and checked if there’s #1
12 you are not normal at all.

well at least I am learning to type better!!

2 Likes

I saw some cute ones for genealogy, but not able to copy them and put them on here. sao you are lucky I am nopt boring you with

not boring you with genealogy

At this point Jesus doesn’t need to take the wheel, He needs to pull over and spank some of y’all with his flip flop

think that will do for the day! y’all have a great one!!

1 Like

ok I just had to sneak one more in…

5 Likes