Your laugh for the day

heres another “random acts of kindness” smle or laugh

Ice Cream good for the soul!!

Last week, I took my children to a restaurant.

My six-year-old son asked if he could say grace.

As we bowed our heads he said, ‘God is good, God is great. Thank you for the food, and I would even thank you more if Mom gets us ice cream for dessert. And Liberty and justice for all! Amen!’

Along with the laughter from the other customers nearby, I heard a woman remark, ‘…That’s what’s wrong with this country. Kids today don’t even know how to pray. Asking God for ice cream! Why, I never!’

Hearing this, my son burst into tears and asked me, ‘Did I do it wrong? Is God mad at me?’

As I held him and assured him that he had done a terrific job, and God was certainly not mad at him, an elderly gentleman approached the table.

He winked at my son and said, ‘I ha ppen to know that God thought that was a great prayer.’

Really?’ my son asked.

‘Cross my heart,’ the man replied.

Then, in a theatrical whisper, he added (indicating the woman whose remark had started this whole thing), ‘Too bad she never asks God for ice cream. A little ice cream is good for the soul sometimes.’

Naturally, I bought my kids ice cream at the end of the meal. My son stared at his for a moment, and then did something I will remember the rest of my life.

He picked up his sundae and, without a word, walked over and placed it in front of the woman. With a big smile he told her, 'Here, this is for you.

3 Likes

The Indians on a remote reservation in Oklahoma asked their new chief if the coming winter was going to be cold or mild.

Since he was a chief in modern society, he had never been taught the old secrets. When he looked at the sky, he couldn’t tell what the winter was going to be like.

Nevertheless, to be on the safe side, he told his tribe that the winter was indeed going to be cold and that the members of the village should collect firewood to be prepared.

But, being a practical leader, after several days, he got an idea. He went to the phone booth, called the National Weather Service and asked, ‘Is the coming winter going to be cold?’

‘It looks like this winter is going to be quite cold,’ the meteorologist at the weather service responded.

So the chief went back to his people and told them to collect even more firewood in order to be prepared.

A week later, he called the National Weather Service again. ‘Does it still look like it is going to be a very cold winter?’

‘Yes,’ the man at National Weather Service again replied, ‘it’s going to be a very cold winter.’

The chief again went back to his people and ordered them to collect every scrap of firewood they could find.

Two weeks later, the chief called the National Weather Service again. ‘Are you absolutely sure that the winter is going to be very cold?’

‘Absolutely,’ the man replied. ‘It’s looking more and more like it is going to be one of the coldest winters we’ve ever seen.’

‘How can you be so sure?’ the chief asked.

The weatherman replied, ‘The Indians are collecting a lotof firewood’

2 Likes

1 Like

ok heres a funny and I do apologize to the English flok, but this is for all of us, I hope you get a good laugh A Londoner parks his brand new Porsche in front of the office to show it off to his colleagues.

As he’s getting out of the car, a truck comes speeding along too close to the kerb and takes off the door before speeding off.

More than a little distraught, the Londoner grabs his mobile and calls the police.

Five minutes later, the police arrive.

Before the policeman has a chance to ask any questions, the Londoner starts screaming hysterically:

"My Porsche, my beautiful silver Porsche is ruined.

No matter how long at the panel beaters it’ll simply never be the same again!"

After the Londoner finally finishes his rant, the policeman shakes his head in disgust.

“I can’t believe how materialistic you bloody Londoners are,” he says.

“You lot are so focused on your possessions that you don’t notice anything else in your life.”

“How can you say such a thing at a time like this?” Snaps the Londoner.

The policeman replies, “Didn’t you realise that your right arm was torn off when the truck hit you.”?

The Londoner looks down in absolute horror.

“BLOODY HELL!” he screams.

“Where’s my Rolex!?!”

I had to think a minute 'right arm?" well me USA it would have been the left arm, oh and no Rolex

3 Likes

A pic of ME in the shower, don’t get too excited

2 Likes

aaaaawwwwwwwwww cuteness

3 Likes

Thank you for the laughter, I enjoyed them all!!

2 Likes

4 Likes

ok I had to put this on here

2 Likes

I used it for my exercises the past few weeks

2 Likes

Just got my new up grade!!

2 Likes

more silliness

2 Likes

:jack_o_lantern: Ned :joy::laughing::rofl: he sure is having a fun time with the basketball :basketball: too! :rofl:

2 Likes

and I am so much wanting chocolate today!!

ok so I am ?

or a Kdrama,Cdrama,Tdrama, Jdrama either one ifs fine with me

5 Likes

I am sure this has been on here quite some time ago but here ya go

4 Likes

4 Likes

Aw dag-nabbit! I heard those songs when they came out!

2 Likes

TRUTH! Truth! dag-nabbit! Quit telling on me!~

4 Likes

hehehehehehehe ok heres another

5 Likes

:laughing: :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl:

2 Likes