Your laugh for the day

5 Likes

@frustratedwriter
You keep me in stitches 🪡 :slight_smile: literally :rofl: belly laughs, and the whole nine yards

as does @porkypine90_261

4 Likes

You’re so right, @leerla73. I love coming here everyday and reading whatever hilarious gems @frustratedwriter leaves for us. Never fails to make me laugh out loud.

3 Likes

ok I really hope this doesnt offend anyone but here goes

2 Likes

@frustratedwriter,
Still funny, heard it before :rofl::joy:

1 Like

think its the first time for me

anyway heres another

3 Likes

heres a fyi, and which I didn’t know

Maria Elena Gulizia

Oc6utoSb161epr5 2nm s9a0at ore54hi:27c PM ·

When you eat fruit, do not throw seeds in the garbage pipeline. Wash and dry them. Put them in a box and leave it in the car. When you are on the way, throw through the window in places where there are no trees. Nature will take care of them itself. In Asian countries, this practice has existed for centuries. That’s why now their fruits grow everywhere. ♥️♥️

5 Likes

This is amazing ,@frustratedwriter lmao This is just what my now Ex used to tell me all the time to see me laugh hysterically…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Correction: My shirt would have said like my ex said to me: YOU ARE the kind of woman…

1 Like

thats a good one angelight!!

1 Like

6 Likes

🪑 :horse: 🪑
“Necessity is the mother of inventions” :wink:
And since we are drama addicts, I’d go so far as to say, :wink: :rofl::joy: :wink: those horses must’ve lived as humans in their previous life :rofl::smile::joy:

2 Likes

Granny’s off Her Meds Again :older_woman:t2:

Carrie Marie Stanley-Barbarito · 19m ·

The first apple…

A woman ran a red traffic light and crashed into a man’s car. Both of their cars are demolished, but amazingly neither of them was hurt.

After they crawled out of their cars, the woman said; "Wow, just look at our cars! There’s nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days.”

The man replied, "I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!

The woman continued, “And look at this, here’s another miracle. My car is completely demolished, but my bottle of 75 year old scotch didn’t break. Surely God meant for us to drink this vintage delicacy and celebrate our good fortune.” Then she handed the bottle to the man.

The man nods his head in agreement, opened it, drank half the bottle and then handed it back to the woman. The woman took the bottle, immediately put the cap back on, and handed it back to the man.

The man asks, “Aren’t you having any?”

She replies, “Nah. I think I’ll just wait for the police.”

Many years ago, Adam ate the apple.

Men will never learn!

4 Likes

this one is really funny

3 Likes

How cute is that? :grin:

2 Likes

I thought it was!!

1 Like

ok y’all, this is MY laugh for the day