Your laugh for the day

3 Likes

maybe not a laugh, a scream??

1 Like

OZ! :grin::rofl: :joy:

For those still figuring it out, Strawman does not have a brain, hence no brainfeeeze from a very cold icecream. So, say Oz!

Yea! That one is a scream, and run as fast as you can, :rofl: that’s so human. Hey! I just got an idea for that, maybe from now on we all walk with hand held🪞 mirrors. If you meet one of those, show 'em their reflection :joy::rofl::joy: have them running, or whatever they do, hmmm. . . maybe even disappear! :dash:

2 Likes

Ha, I said to myself that they all must have brain freeze, by the way their hands were, but I still didn’t make the connection to the fact that the scarecrow doesn’t have a brain. :rofl:

3 Likes

Took me a minute to remember too! :joy::rofl: yes, their hand on their forehead, most definitely!

2 Likes

Well That went completely over my head. I don’t get brain freeze so it never occured to me. I thought they were all doing the equivalent of, "Oh Man! " or something like that.

3 Likes

good morning everyone and ita Friday, so another laugh for you

4 Likes

4 Likes

ok this probably should go on my genealogy link but here goes

ok another weird one,

5 Likes

I guess I am ancient

EGADS!!!

4 Likes

this is an awwwwwwwwwwww smile

heres popeye!
image.

now more laughter

5 Likes

LOVE this one! :rofl:

I remember watching the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show! That was a MEMORY! I was like a little kid then.

And all the Stoners with Joplin and Jimi Hendrix at full volume.

Hendrix played a mean guitar.

I remember watching the FIRST season of SNL. Yep. It was really ahead of its time. and Sooo … well, uh… inappropriate… uh politically incorrect? :smirk: :laughing: :sunglasses:

These are some of my favorites
Land of Gortch

Blues Brothers and their crazy-a$$ dancing :laughing: :sunglasses:

Land Shark

Rosanne Roesannadanna

Father Guido Sarducci

Cheeseburgercheeseburgercheesburger

The French Chef - Juice head :laughing:

Killer bees!

The famous Joe Cocker

More Cowbell

2 Likes

now you have made me creepy crawly, even wheelchair-bound!!! hehehehe

1 Like

Boudreaux and Thibodeaux were looking at a Sears catalog and admiring the models, Thibodaux looks at Boudreaux an says , ‘Have you seen da beautiful girls in this catalog?’

Boudreaux replies, ‘Yes, da are very beautiful. And look at the price!’ Mon Ami.

Thibodaux says, with wide eyes, 'Wow, da aren’t very expensive.No.

At this price, I’m buying one.’

Boudreaux smiles and pats him on the back. ‘Dats a good idea! Order one and if she’s as beautiful as she is in the catalog, I will get one too.’

Three weeks later, Boudreaux asks Thibodaux , ‘Did you ever receive the girl you ordered from the Sears catalog?’

Thibodaux replies, ‘No, but it shouldn’t be long now. I got her clothes yesterday!’

6 Likes

5 Likes

not to laugh but be amazed

5 Likes

ET didn’t go home he went to live inside a tree 😂

uh oh we got tribbles!!

3 Likes

I’m not amazed :rofl: :horse: I’m puzzled!:rofl:

1 Like

This slot 🦥 will give you a good chuckle :joy: 2:52 short vid. Turn your sound up, it’s funnier.:laughing::smile:

1 Like

those claws look like something a person should watch out for. but cute anyway

2 Likes