last one for the day

and good night

5 Likes

Read these posts, and weep :joy::sob::joy::rofl:

Screenshot_20210907-165250_Messages

4 Likes

yard decorations??

7 Likes

Kibum is a fan of himself? :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :laughing: :sunglasses: :grin: :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve lived in places like that! :rofl: :joy: :laughing: :sunglasses: :grin: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: It’s easier to clean under it when it’s raised up like that.

6 Likes

ok just a thought here

now I don’t know how to get this with crocheting, theres got to be a way

so using iron, plastic or bamboo, 9mm, yeah!stretching yarn, all tanglley, unravel, a puzzle you say!
stitch markers, can’t do without, lose my place every time!! oh lets not forget the patterns! so confusing, so mysterious, but still the mystery solved, a blanket, a cap, a shawl, and much more created by people that can I say just guess at this stuff? c2c, dc sc, trc, and so on!! oh well a crafter here just pondering…

6 Likes

Is that what you ask yourself when you realize that the sweater you just finished has three arms? :rofl:

5 Likes

heheheheheh, yep!!!

2 Likes

:sob::rofl::joy::rofl::sob: No one cleans under the refrigerator! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: That’s only done when you get a new one! :sob::joy::joy::sob::rofl:

5 Likes

Whahaha I clean under my fridge at least once every few weeks. Since it’s not near cabinets, I can just move it around, clean the floor and put it back :wink::laughing:.

4 Likes