Your laugh for the day

4 Likes

um lets see when did I clean under refrigerator, freezer, stove?? guess about 6 months ago!!

4 Likes

My stove is on raised legs so I can mop under it and the fridge and little freezer is on wheels - easy to push around.

OK! I LOVE campy Hong Kong movies and this quote is a gem! I was NOT expecting balut in a Hong Kong movie.

"I was punished to be a lowlife for eternity. In my many past lives,… I was a pimp… … I sold balut." :rofl: :laughing: Yea. Balut is sin alright! Balut is a 21 day duck embryo boiled in the shell. So he was punished for murdering baby ducks. It’s a popular food in the Philippines.

6 Likes

4 Likes

@porkypine90_261

How was he a pimp?

2 Likes

this past weekend I had a big problem with the blood sugar, so no Icecream & cake for awhile(finished bday cake) so I found somnething just for a laugh I hope y’all get it

image I want my “cake” !!!

and more cake

5 Likes

3 Likes

Cat owners know

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2587/2462/products/If-The-Earth-Was-Flat-Womens-Short-Sleeve-T-Shirt-Shirt-Pixie-Cheetah-2_58bf6afb-48de-4f5e-9207-73647c248ec2_540x.jpg?v=1630093717

Just ask my husband how often he hears, “But, I have a cat.”

6 Likes

this one is silly, but…

4 Likes

So colorful :open_mouth:

3 Likes

5 Likes

"I was punished to be a lowlife for eternity. In my many past lives,… I was a pimp… … I sold balut."

It is a quote from a movie. The guy who was paying for the sins he made in his past lives said, "I was punished to be a lowlife for eternity. In my many past lives,… I was a pimp…(blah blah)… (blah blah)… and “I sold balut.”

He did all kinds of other bad things. I just left most of them out.

I was surprised and thought the the sin of balut was hilarious because I did not expect balut in a Hong Kong movie since it is a food from the Philippines. And he was paying off his karma of boiling unhatched baby ducks to make balut.

2 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

y’all have a great day and week!!

6 Likes

A different kind of cat :smiley_cat::cat2::rofl:
Video is 5:17

5 Likes

You too :smile:

1 Like

When you see it

5 Likes

ok lets start with this old gray haired lady!! love it!!!

3 Likes

and if some of you don’t know, it is referring to “The Carpenters” singing group

3 Likes