/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////

6 Likes

I just couldn’t pass this one by!

6 Likes

Teddy! Wishes you a Merry Christmas!

5 Likes

[

Artist Uses Paper Cut-Outs To Transform Famous Landmarks Into Something Else Entirely

5 Likes

I just gotta share this, and not sure you will really get it. I get phone calls daily from “hopeline” for people with depression and all. this one lady usually asks me what I am going to do today. I replied I was going to make toilet paper covers, but it didn’t come out that way! I do make toilet paper covers dolls with crocheted dresses , and covers toilet paper rolls. anyway got a laugh out of it!

2 Likes

That’s very generous of you, what you do with your time. :blush::blush::blush: So kind, so thoughtful! A caring, and sharing person you are! Beautiful!
And, that laugh :joy: is not lost on me :joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Hey! Who knew?:woman_shrugging:t5: :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Here’s a thought, I’ve seen this, where they have a YouTube channel on making things, and the things they make. :thought_balloon::blush: No need for facial reveal, unless you so desire. Just the art of making your craft.

1 Like

ok this is “genealogy based” but a laugh anyway

1 Like

This is the greatest thing since sliced bread…fox

2 Likes

this week, in the 70’s!!!

2 Likes

Ever heard a conversation that was so bizar, that you had to walk or run away to laugh? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have :laughing:.

3 Likes

what ever you are doing the first of the year, thats what you will be doing the remainder of the year

this or crocheting…

1 Like

1 Like

I really hope someone will respond

2 Likes

SO HAPPY 2021 is almost over, and 2022 is coming with new blessings, and cleansing of all this disease that evil doers brought into the world. THE LORD will heal our wounds and restore our health, for his creation can not be destroyed by the hands of evil doers.

2 Likes

This is a good one to laugh about:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

@frustratedwriter @adrianmorales @gaby_heitmann_975 @jadecloud88 @mattlock @EVERYONE HERE @Discussion

4 Likes

@angelight313_168
Thank you and have a happy new year for you too :heart:

3 Likes

Happy New Year! :sparkles::confetti_ball::tada::gift:

4 Likes

my friends, have a happy new year!!

4 Likes

It’s already New Year in other parts of the world, but so far they all have done an amazing job with fireworks display. the weather is wonderful here in NEW YORK!

Happy New Year: India welcomes 2022 ⭐️

Holidays

·

LIVE

Happy New Year: India welcomes 2022 ⭐️

2021 was another year spent in a global pandemic but there were some bright spots of celebrations. See how the world ushered in the new year and finally said goodbye to 2021, from Sydney to Honolulu.

Video via @SkyNews

Media thumbnail

0:07

TheFeatures

@TheFeaturesTH

Media thumbnail

3:18

Sky News

@SkyNews

Media thumbnail

3:01

Sky News