Best Cameos

This always happens to me!! I watch it feeling nothing at first… and then fall off my bed when I recognize someone I’ve been staring at for months without knowing who he/she was!

maybe because we don’t keep searching them up and staring at them and finding photos of them and totally fangirling over them :joy::joy:
I’m glad I remember most names pretty well, both men and women! I just get a “feeling” that I’ve heard the name before, and after matching the name to the face twice or thrice, I can remember them… and I frequently join discussions about these actors so it gets easier to remember everyone

Back to topic:
Can’t remember many cameos right now but the one in the most recent drama I watched was a Kim Won Hae cameo in Tomorrow With You! He plays the ML’s dad who dies in an accident

7 Likes

True beauty has some many cameos

1 Like

He was so cute then! Can’t forget that scene :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes it happens a lot!

1 Like

This one?

This is one of the dramas I just can’t seem to get invested in, so I haven’t watched it. What’s with crying and the black bags?

4 Likes

One of my favorite. I love D.O.'s entrance.
Kim Jae Young plays the brother of Nam Ji Hyun in 100 Days My Prince.

Seo In Guk in Oh My Ghostess :joy:

3 Likes

Lee Kwang Soo in Descendants of the Sun

Jin Goo & Kim Ji Won in Mr Sunshine

Reply 1994 cameo

5 Likes

He’s a merman - he has been living there and not able to get back I think I remember - there is a connection because she is a mermaid. They are collecting their tears. That makes pearls for her to sell.

Aw, thanks for finding that I love when Minho gets jealous

3 Likes

That whole scene is gold once D.O. shows up - how they incorporated his famous line from 100 Days My Prince & saying that it felt like they had met before. I love it.

4 Likes

I don’t know if this can be considered as a cameo, but Jin Goo in Fallin for innocence!

He is the boyfriend of the FL, the one who dies

2 Likes

I loved that one. I got so excited when I heard the OST.

1 Like

It needs you to be in a certain mood… I watched it for classics’ sake but then I really started to love it because it was so funny and I liked the side characters too. I loved it way more than My Love from the Star(which I also watched for classics’ sake and dozed through most of it)

2 Likes

Has this been mentioned?
Jang Ki Yong in Touch Your Heart… this one was so funny, the way she imagines herself in a movie :joy::joy: They actually managed to do a cameo AND a Descendants of the Sun spoof in the same scene!
and then they fused it with some James Bond :joy:
image image

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s been mentioned. That is one of those cases where I recently re-watched Touch Your Heart and realized it was Jang Ki Yong. I had no idea who he was when I first watched.

3 Likes

I had the same experience! :joy::joy: I was watching it for the third time when my brain went “WAAAAAAIT a minute… is that… is that… JANG KI YONG??” the whole scene became ten times funnier! There’s also that scene where she’s fake-crying and hitting him like the typical melodrama :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Aw I was just talking to a friend about this one! I didn’t know him when he was in it either - I fell for him in My Roommate is a Gumiho!!!:purple_heart:

2 Likes

I re-watched Crude Play scenes from The Liar and His Lover more than 5 times before I realized that the drummer was Jang Ki Yong! :woman_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

Wow, I think that we didn’t mention it, but it was a really good cameo! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t know that any of these qualify as the ‘best cameo’, but I just finished Racket Boys on Ntflx, and it was chock full of cameos throughout, especially its finale episode. Here are just a few of the many:
Kim Min Seok (early in the series)

Kwon Yuri

Kim Seul Gi whom I love

2 Likes

Just finished Thirty But Seventeen and I recognized almost every actor that came on screen :see_no_evil: I have no if they’re cameos or I’ve been swimming in Dramaland’s pool for WAYYYY too long :joy::joy:

4 Likes