Christian songs

One more Swedish psalm 646

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever heard Bulgarian Christian songs (or any songs in Bulgarian) before. Thanks for sharing. The last one is so beautiful and serene.

2 Likes

Goodness of God is my current favorite.

1 Like

@blessings_for_all Do you still see the videos of the posts you gave a like?

^^ I gave a like just for the intention while keeping videos bookmarked. All of them opened in my region and I heard a couple of them while doing my things.

I come here always in a hurry, do not have time for more (I’m even thinking about not renewing viki pass every month until I can reschedule things, imagine!).

I wanted to share some links here myself but I must refrain to speak about myself/tastes… because a person who impersonated me in the past (I just need his face to prove it fully) is still here and already knows I’m back.

I didn’t remain quiet as to not allow him/anyone to recognize me, as before when I was really freaked out, because I stopped caring about him at all, but still: all public comments are being well-planned because only God knows where else he could impersonate me over the web…

All I shared so far aren’t secrets and to really impersonate in internet he would need my FB or IG account which I made sure no impersonator/stalker/gossiper can ever find ^^

Have a wonderful day!!

I meant these two comments, did you see videos there, because for me they are not visible.

Not just in this topic, but all over Discussions, some (but not all) videos have disappeared. Last night, I came across an old post of mine and it was completely blanc.

1 Like

I thought I would look up
https://discussions.viki.com/t/answer-with-song-title-game/1911/1380?u=lutraAnswer with song title! [game] - #1380 by leerla73

This was the first comment in February 2023 prior to this, it’s a complete wipe-out.

1 Like

I do see leerla’s videos in your link. :thinking:

1 Like

That is what I said, but if you scroll back in time from there on, no more videos.

1 Like

Ah, right.

1 Like

Since I liked it and many of you too, I “re-created” the comment with the link since older comments are not to edit any longer, if the link vanishes again one day here is the information to find the video as long as the artist has it on his yt account
Michael Patrick Kelly - Knocking on Heaven’s Door - location Kölner Dom, Cathedral of Cologne

4 Likes

Now I get it. As I confessed before: my free time is scarce so when I come here I’m always in a hurry. So I liked every coment I could out of appreciation for those who shared on this topic and bookmarked all available videos.

In fact, your previous embbed videos are nowhere to be seen and I’d love if you could also share that ones of Dietrich Bonhoeffer in 1944, I believe it must be amazing. ^^

Thank you!

1 Like

Title “Von guten Mächten wunderbar geborgen” (By Good Forces), maybe you will find a video.

That’s the version I got

Same singer as @blessings_for_all found online, I do not recall the 2nd video I posted, sorry!
This song gets me while I am listening to it, to envision how strong his faith was even while waiting to be executed amazes me each time.

3 Likes

I did notice this, since the changes yesterday, implemented from Discourse, the parent platform of Viki Discussions.

5 Likes

It’s here and with Eng subs! https://youtu.be/aN7dGz6NH5M?feature=shared

Thank you so much! It’s really a gem ^^

3 Likes

There’s also a version with English and Korean subtitles.
This song makes me… :face_holding_back_tears: :cry:

2 Likes

Ah… I didn’t know any change was implemented. Just wondered why there’s a new look, and the notifications came back… :thinking: :jigsaw:

1 Like

Really? For me, it is kind of an encouragement and solace to never lose hope even in the darkest hours. :hugs:

1 Like

That, too. But, in view of the current world situation, I felt sad for the pastor (and all those who perished in that era).

1 Like