[Closed] Reset the language selection icon for the site as before or include Other languages in the languages of the icon Choose your language

At least they did something to consider our opinion.
Let’s spread the survey so that many suffering can get their preferred language back at least

I’ve filled in the survey by the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for posting the link. I filled in the survey.

1 Like

In what way this survey means they consider our opinion? They didn’t ask for it anywhere. Just our main language and main role. Do you think they made the survey in order to bring back the languages? It would be awesome but I don’t believe it has anything to do with it.

2 Likes

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe7Xol6GkC7A74OIKAtO4pnQHYTZ7Ynyd_VRX3BJGCAwFu8fw/viewform?usp=send_form

1 Like

I just got this reply from viki staff
Hello cgwm808,

Thanks for contacting Viki Community Support. I sincerely apologize for the delayed response. We’ve been receiving an abnormally high volume of help requests, along with changes to our support staff, which has caused delays in our response time.

I’m sorry to read that you’ve been having these issues with Viki. If you’re still experiencing these issues, please let me know, and I’d be glad to look into it for you.

Thank you,
Jeslyn

Obviously the issue seems to have been swept under the carpet. For example , the inability of all the languages to upload a cover page has not been addressed – On a new channel, only ten different languages can upload a cover page.

And viki told me today they are closing the ticket which was opened when I first complained several months ago.

2 Likes

This is just the default response they send. I got the same message multiple of times.

Once, I send them a message saying that an episode which was fully translated appears as 99% in Arabic (I check all parts and the Bulk Translation. English sub is 100% only Arabic is stuck at 99%). They just replied that they they are not fixing the issue and closed the ticket.

2 Likes