Come and Watch and Discuss "Navillera" with Song Kang - WITH US!

@natyh
You can put your thoughts here on Navillera! :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’ll do it! But I prefer yo finish it first!!

1 Like

I’ll be working on it! I do love it!

1 Like

ok, I finish it a couple of days ago and I have to say that I love it!
It’s not the kind of drama that you want to finish in a day because you can’t wait to see what happens, but I have to say that I love the way they build the plot and the relationship between the two of them (Song Kang and the old folk).
Something that I love too, it’s the family issues it’s not easy to get support from your family when you decide to start something like that, I think that part was so real.
Probably he seems expressionless, but I think that’s because of all the things that the character was experiencing at that point, so I think that Song Kang made a great job with that.
I love the hidden message about making your dreams come true no matter what because that idea touches me, and that you can start over when you fail.
It’s a great drama to watch, I watched it with my mom and she loves it (her first k-drama haha), but it’s not on my re-watch list.

20210319_song2

4 Likes

NEW 19+ DRAMA OF SONG KANG & HAN SO HEE

RECOMMENDATIONS FROM ME:-

1. NEVER WATCH THIS BEACOZ YOU WOULD FEEL SO MUCH HATRED TOWARDS BOTH (ML & FL) THAT WOULD FEEL REGRET STARTING TO WATCH THE SERIES.
  2. THIS SHOW SHOWS A TOXIC SEX RELATIONSHIP THAT ONLY EXISTS AT NIGHT AND DISAPPEARS IN THE MORNING

At last, you would never want to see such toxicity from Song Kang
@natyh @shraddhasingh @kdrama2020ali @choitrio @

2 Likes

Wow thanks for your advice, I didn’t start it yet.
I was thinking about watching it, but I don’t like that kind of show.

1 Like

We started watching this together! Several of us do NOT feel so far that he is Toxic. I had to leave the thread on MDL because I see him differently.

I have only watched the first few episodes @frustratedwriter @sa11 has watched more than me. I see him as a flirty non committal artsy college student - it is ok to be upfront that you don’t want to DATE and he is. He also does not force her to be with him. If she doesn’t want to kiss him he doesn’t kiss her - he smiles and walks away - He is a very touchy, flirty guy he likes to play - I am interested to see if actually he learns to LOVE - this is just my opinion of course. I have two friends off discussions that also do not see him as toxic. I’m so glad @perspective_of_life that we can all see things differently that is definitely what makes the world go around. I will finish it and REVISIT how I feel about him and their relationship. I know this show is very STEAMY. @natyh

I still love my SONG KANG

3 Likes

@natyh He is such a beautiful (Looking) dancer! I’m glad Song Kang worked so hard to make it look REAL. The relationships are so beautiful. I have not finished it yet! But I will!

1 Like

Oh, I hope you enjoy it! I’m still deciding on watching Nevertheless or not hahaha
I love Song Kang!!! hahaha

1 Like

Let @frustratedwriter @sa11 and me finish it and we will give you our final opinion - I also see that there is hurt and trauma within the two people also! Something that has molded them and changed them. Maybe they can be together - maybe not - we shall see. I love giving broken people a chance.

4 Likes

I love that kind of show, that shows real people with real troubles and trauma, that’s why I was thinking of giving it a chance. But as you may know, I like that all of that has a hidden message.

2 Likes

I think you will like it! It is VERY STEAMY! But Song Kang is the king of Flirt! Seriously I like those broken flirty guys but you might see it differently - look at it as an experiment! Then you can give us feedback on the Nevertheless thread - I’m always curious what others think

1 Like

yup, you’re right. I want to finish Run On first, but it’s on my list! hahaha

3 Likes

I love him too, but after I saw Nevertheless I was able to see the new side of him. So I felt less love for him.

1 Like

I don’t see what appreciation for an actor has with the roles they play. There are some actors I grew to love precisely because they made perfect villains and I realised the breadth of their acting. #NamGoongMin

3 Likes

https://www.soompi.com/article/1463792wpp/9-reasons-why-song-kang-is-on-his-way-to-becoming-a-top-k-drama-actor

Aw, I can’t see my Song Kang cry!

Park Bo Gum - bad bad guy
Junho - villian
Lee Soo Hyuk - vampire villian
definitely shows their brilliant acting skills

I still love them!

My Bad Boys Collection

3 Likes

Hahaha! I Had to laugh at the song :joy:

2 Likes

I have a thing for Bad Boys! I can’t help it!!! bahahahahaha!

2 Likes

:purple_heart:

I was just going through your list. Isn’t it a terrible shame what they did out of Yoo Seung Ho’s character in I Miss You? It was like they needed a villain, and there he was, so… Hop over from second male lead to a villain, please. I’m still slightly upset over it, even though I watched that drama over 7 years ago :smirk:

4 Likes

I totally agree and I have not watched it yet! But I knew that happened! UGH!