[Solved] Known issue: Projects not showing up on Project Contributions page

UPDATE, May 27, 2021:

:hammer_and_wrench::white_check_mark: This took a while but it is now resolved! Community members will now be able to view the projects they have participated in on their Project Contributions page again.

For more information about the display and functional changes, look here. We shared what happened, what’s changed, and what you expect from here on out.

Thanks for being patient!

Hi everyone,

We are aware that some of you are observing that your Project Contributions page is missing projects that you are currently participating in and/or have contributions towards.

We’re sorry for the confusion. The team is looking into it at the moment; please stay tuned for updates. Your patience is appreciated!

NOTE: To keep discussions here organized, we recommend browsing the forum for existing relevant threads if you are discussing issues that are not around this topic.

13 Likes

Thanks for the info.

Projects contribution page is not picking up fresh information on a regular basis since the moment it was launched. Perhaps this is the continuation of the same problem.

4 Likes

Five 5 days already, and the issue still there. PLEASE, update why this continues unresolved. Thank You.

Exactly. This issue has been going on for YEARS.

It’s already been a week (maybe even more?) since the new bug, please fix this.

this is almost a month or longer, I have now only 1 project on the 1st page, lol, have to go to page 2 for the rest etc. this is ridiculous!

@simi11
Why don’t you write on Viki’s new thread?

I have whole 4 of them on the first page :joy:

1 Like

because I saw this tread, the new tread wasn’t visible when I wrote this :joy: and I don’t have push notification for immediate updates, lol

1 Like

Hi all, this issue has been fixed! We shared more in this update here.

Thanks for being patient as always!

1 Like

All my Projects disappeared so I think Viki is having some issues :slight_smile:

1 Like