Music you are listening to in any language (Except English šŸ˜‚)

After seeing Flower of Evil, itā€™s so strange seeing him being a prosecutor.

3 Likes

What a twist! right?

3 Likes

Right :laughing: complete opposite roles!

2 Likes

:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile: Very girly stuff, innocent, and free! :blush::blush::blush:
Catchy! :wink::ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

Anyone? Come on, weā€™ve got to have fans who know this language. The song sounds very sincere, and meaningful.

@midknightmoodz, @lutra, @teufelchen_netty_266
I searched through the comments of the video, and found two comments that throws a light on the song.

Fans at Viki, please confirm, see comments pictured below, :ok_hand:t5: Thanks! :blossom: :wink:
Screenshot_20220510-011148_YouTube Screenshot_20220510-011305_YouTube Screenshot_20220510-011315_YouTube

1 Like

Was, was, was? Ich bin verwirrt :dizzy_face:ā€:dizzy:

1 Like

So, the language is Albanian? Itā€™s such a beautiful song. Even without knowing the meaning, I can feel what the song was conveying.

2 Likes

Du sprichst die Sprache nicht? Dann entschuldige. Ich dachte, du kƶnntest midknightmoodz mit dem Lied helfen? Kannst du sagen, welche Sprache es ist? Ist es albanisch, kennst du jemanden in der Community?

1 Like

Meine Kollegin kann albanisch, aber ich habe Urlaub und bin in der TĆ¼rkei

1 Like

I remember this video when it came out, I thought it was crazy but def addicting. The dance style is better than Beyonce, lol :rofl:

Yesterday I came across this live performance by Dimash Qudaibergen (also transliterated as Kudaibergen) from Kazakhstan. His voice and his vocal control are truly extraordinary. English subs available with this song if ā€œccā€ is selected.

The following clip is from the Tokyo Jazz Festival in 2021.

4 Likes

Good shares!
I listened to the second clip first, and really liked it, even without itā€™s English subtitles. Beautifully rendered.
Dimash Kudaibergen

or

Dimash Qudaibergen
Just had to link this here, after checking out his other works. Itā€™s titled I Miss You!

Here, below, he performs Autumn Strong on a Chinese Stage. Although posted four years ago, itā€™s right for this season. :wink:

1 Like

I agree. Heā€™s a very talented man. Iā€™d love to see him live. Hopefully he comes to Australia one day. I canā€™t think of any other singer Iā€™ve come across over the years who is able to use his or her voice with such musical-instrument precision.

1 Like

I do hope this happens for you @manganese,
He held, and elevated from one note to the next, effortlessly. Loved it! Just Beautiful! Iā€™ve already listened to it twice! :blush: Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be back, and go to check out his other works too!
Screenshot_20221013-231535_Messages

2 Likes

Wow what a talent, he can hit these high notes, unbelievable!! He has another version as well. The song SOS is originally a French song from 1978

I stumbled over this very interesting Fusion of different music styles, instruments and singing, the arrangement is amazing and it pulls you inā€¦ strangely only so few views.

Checkout this video from Tedx Talk in 2019 with members of Anda Union from Buriat state (Siberia) originally Mongolia, but still under Russian strings. The other musician members are from India and other countries. If you are a musician, you will love it!

If the world could just get along like this, we could have a better place to be!

4 Likes

This is incredible! :heart: Itā€™s a hugely creative fusion of musical ideas and very, very entertaining.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

The celebration of love, life, family, and friends is so beautiful, no matter our culture, color, or ethnicity.
I love the musicā€™s engaging, and upbeat compilation. Definitely a go to piece for repeat watch, & listen. :blush:

1 Like

I am dying with laughter, the way he chases the elusive butterfly, his love. Thanks for the subtitles in English. And no, itā€™s not too late.:smile:

First off: DeadClowns, that vid is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing! Just spectacular.

(Mineā€™s a tad heavierā€¦)
The people in Soko ni Naru (Sound in There?) are probably not from this planet, because nobody can play that good. This sounds like ordinary Pop for the first 24 seconds and then all hell breaks loose.

The instrumental virtuosity with these three is just jaw-dropping. I feel like maybe I should just sell my guitars and take up basket-weaving or poetry or something.

[ā€œGou Ni Moyuā€ translates as ā€œFuel Production,ā€ I thinkā€¦]

4 Likes

LOL - but great Kana/Kanji reading practice for Nihongo novices, though they come flying at you a little fastā€¦