People , holiday depression

3 Likes

I am continously hearing a song, so faintly, I have heard it recently, but it just won’t go away!

2 Likes

Kudos to itsjinakim for sharing her journey to overcome her current depression. 화이팅!

2 Likes

me neither today, my hips are hurting like anything, 0h yeah storms coming

1 Like

I honestly think, a huge part of it all is the balance of chemicals, and nutrients in our body.

Thank you @frustratedwriter, :slightly_smiling_face:
This post is like a light in a dark tunnel. :heart::+1:t5:

1 Like

3 Likes

I did this link because of depression, I hope this doesn’t disappear!

3 Likes

its always the little things…

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Such a beautiful way of seeing things.

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

afbeelding

4 Likes

5 Likes

If you want to live a life without regrets, never forget to thank someone who has helped you even in the tiniest way possible.

It’s people like you who make the difference in this world and though you may not hear it often, you are appreciated very much. You are the kind of person who will never be forgotten.

Life by itself is a gift. Everyday that comes by is a gift from above, wrapped in invisible paper. Hence it called ‘present.’

4 Likes

@frustratedwriter
So so so true! When I look at your posting of this above, I can’t help but think of her (and everyone who suffers from it)…

From the article:
‘We love you Coco, and everybody who suffers from depression’: Black Eyed Peas
…lead singer Will.i.am said: “Coco Lee, we love you wherever you are. We bless your spirit, we pray for your spirit, your destination and your journey. Whatever was hurting you, we pray that your spirit is free.”

“If you know someone who is going through dark and hard times, don’t take that lightly, mental health is no joke. Love is the only way to help people out of their suffering.”

“Love them, appreciate them, have empathy and patience for people who are going through hard and difficult times. If you can’t be there for them, call out for somebody who could be there for them.”

“We love you Coco, and all those people out there suffering from anxiety, panic and depression, you are not alone. We love you.”

4 Likes

This message has given me so so much hope, and is helping me feel victorious since lately I was starting to get terribly depressed. The word is changing too much; and not in a good way.

2 Likes