QC Gift Winter 2023

I got an email telling me my package was held back in customs duty. But after giving them the detailed list i got from tokyotreat.com. it was approved and it will arrive soon… although i did pay a handling fee :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Oi gente. Alguém mais escolheu a caixa de petiscos como presente anual do Viki? Eu escolhi e fui taxada. Não pela Receita Federal mas pela transportadora DHL. Que me cobraram um valor absurdo. Eu não vou ■■■■■ porque tenho medo do Viki não me reembolsar. Alguém pagou e foi reembolsado?

3 Likes

Hi! I’m not from Brazil, however they said how to do the process to get the reimbursement, check this discussion

Hope it helps ^^

4 Likes

Hello, I’m from France and I received the box on Thursday, I didn’t get an email, and it was delivered by mail. If that helps, you can.

4 Likes

Hi @ladslove - Our vendor has confirmed your snack box has been shipped!

3 Likes

Hello @rribeiro05_178 - Thank you for reaching out!
Yes - the customs tax has been surprisingly and astonishingly high for some of you. We understand it has been particularly astronomical for those in Brazil. :sob: That said, we are doing our best to promptly reimburse anyone who submits a ticket with their receipts showing payment paid and amount. Please be sure to follow the instructions so that you can be reimbursed with a digital gift card as quickly as possible. Thank you!!
Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 4.10.32 PM

5 Likes

Anyone from Mexico has gotten their box yet? I am still waiting on that email. :melting_face:

4 Likes

Hi! Anyone in Turkey that still hasn’t received the box? I’m still waiting for an e-mail.

3 Likes

Hi, i’ve got the sms from the local post that package has arrived from Japan from Ota-ku, but i didn’t get any sms before, and i wonder, is this package from Viki o not?

4 Likes

I just picked up the package from the pick-up point, (delivered after paying the tax), and I can confirm the package from Viki came from Ota-ku, Tokyo.

Now, I’m ready to open the box to find out what’s inside:

The wrapping is cute indeed. Thanks for sending the gift, Viki!

Corgi Cute GIF - Corgi Cute Adorable - Discover & Share GIFs | Excited dog, Puppies gif, Corgi gif

11 Likes

@brendas Y’all I received my box a few hours ago and omg thx you sm viki ! It’s such a useful and toughtful gift idea. I’ll enjoy the food for sure ^^! It’s super diverse and I’ve fallen in love with the company that was in charge of it as well.
It might have taken time to be shipped but since April 10th (when it’s supposed to have been sent) it only took like two weeks. It’s pretty fast for japanese-exclusive products !
Long story short, it’s an amazing gift ! I was delighted and again thx Viki (the little letter in the box is super cute).

5 Likes

Btw for those who haven’t received it yet, I didn’t receive any notification/mail/sms saying it was shipped nor when it would be delievered. I just received it this morning.
I can also confirm it’s straight from japan thx to the address and everything written in japanese on the shipping slip. Even the products have all their packages written in japanese

4 Likes

@brendas

Hi, can you please help me? I got message from my country’s customs saying that my box was held and I should provide the invoice for the order or some claim from TokyoTreat (sender) that this is sent as a gift. I raised a ticket on Viki website but nobody replied and also I need this information before May 4th or they will send the box back. :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @wulfien_8 - Thanks for the heads up! We found your ticket and will be reaching out to Tokyo Treats for help in producing the documentation you need for your country’s customs dept. Tokyo Treats is has been incredibly responsive and may send you these documents directly. In the future, definitely make sure to submit any tickets through our dedicated Contributor Help Center. Ticket submitted through here go directly to our Community Team (vs. the team that takes are of Viki viewers). :wink: Thanks so much! :heart:

3 Likes

I got my snacks today!
I’m so happy with the gift!
Writing from India!

9 Likes

I got my snack box today!
The screenshot was perfect. Thank you, @brendas!

@unefleurdete After submitting all I was asked, it took 3-4 weekdays to get the package out of customs.

7 Likes

I also got my gift today! Everything looks so delicious :heart_eyes:
Thank you so much, Viki :heart:

6 Likes

Hello Brenda,
my team-mates from germany r all discussing their shipment issues and progresses, but I did not even get a notice that mine is on the way. Could u please check on this?
@brendas
Thank u so much for your work.
:wink:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I was contacted by Tokyo Treat directly, they sent me the invoice and the package has arrived today! I’m really enjoying all the things inside. :blush:

4 Likes