QC Gift Winter 2023

Like wrote many times above… The gifts weren’t send out. No cards, no boxes. Mostly it was around March…

6 Likes

I did not receive a gift message at all, and I have an active gold QC and have been working throughout the year.

7 Likes

@brendas @fsl_viki @amm11 @Mariko @giant_sean @bepina

6 Likes

Like we wrote before. None got a Mail till now. The presents are not out yet

5 Likes

As far as I understand, they did not receive this message to be able to accept or decline the gift.
[Viki Community Team] :gift: 2023 Year-End QC Gift – Gift Form:

9 Likes

I choosed the digital because I don’t want the snacks. I can buy what I like from here. If there were some viki logo stuff would’ve have chosen that.

7 Likes

anyone recieved their digital gift yet? thats usually quicker then then physical gifts right?

4 Likes

Nope haven’t received it yet… expected it to be here by now

3 Likes

Haven’t received it yet as well

3 Likes

Me neither. I just checked this morning, because I hadn’t checked for a while, but there’s nothing yet.

2 Likes

Haven’t received it yet as well

5 Likes

I haven’t received the blessed message yet either, I chose the digital gift worried.

2 Likes

Does anyone know when the gifts should arrive??

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. I have not received any notification yet. Last year, they sent out the gifts starting around the second week of March, so hopefully we should receive some information soon.

8 Likes

I just received mine last week… I’m in the US, so I can’t speak for other countries.

I was notified Feb26th that it was on its way.

6 Likes

I’m not okay with this. Viki may have forgotten about us :sob::sob::sob::sob::tired_face:
I didn’t get mine either.

3 Likes

First arrivals were always in the US, after them we other countries

5 Likes

For this year’s gift I wanted to choose snack box this time since it will have a greater meaning than 50 dolar. Viki said it will be send it to me at the very latest early of march but still I didn’t get notified. I wrote viki a message about this issue but they didn’t write me back. Can you explain why I can’t even get my snack box?

1 Like

till now, not many got their gift. it started to be send out (saw a mail from Kakashi, who wrote she got hers last week), we europeans have to wait usually the longest

3 Likes

Thanks for your response. I opted for the digital gift card. I still have not received any notification or gift.
@brendas Can you provide us with any information about the 2023 Year End Gifts arrivals?

2 Likes