QC Gift Winter 2023

I am writing from the US. I am waiting patiently but nothing arrives.

3 Likes

kakashi is from the US too, so don´t worry

1 Like

Well I’m still checking this page over and over and I must say I’m more chilled out when I see not that much have received theirs like me because I would have felt left out otherwise lol T-T. Since @kakashiandme recently got hers let’s hope we would get ours in like two weeks bruh !

2 Likes

Hello everyone! First, thank you all for your patience. We had hoped the end of year gifts would be out this week but heard from the vendor yesterday that there has been an issue with the customized boxes. Thankfully, it’s been resolved but because of the delay, shipping will now start the second week of April. We too were bummed to hear this news but have seen the boxes and hope you will delight in them as much as we did when they do arrive! :pray:

20 Likes

It’s the thought that counts.

4 Likes

And what about the gift cards? They are actually only sent by e-mail, aren’t they? Are there any further delays there?

8 Likes

Hi @tiffdelamare8_592 ! Thanks for remaining so chill! :blush:
I just confirmed that the gift @kakashiandme received was the quarterly Winter Q4 2023 one. So sorry if this might have caused some anxiousness!

5 Likes

Hi @a_hauth_238 - you are correct! - the gift cards will be sent by e-mail. Those will start on Monday. Thank you!

16 Likes

Forgive me, @maria_lavendula_77 ! My mixed up brain accidentally typed “August” instead of “April”. :see_no_evil:All corrected now!

9 Likes

Thanks so much @brendas for giving us the updated information about the End of Year 2023 gifts arrivals for the snack box and the e-cards. You’re the best!

8 Likes

I thought about how much you are working on this, and that it was a nice thought that I probably would have forgotten about it in August… :wink: It’s ok to be human.:heart:

7 Likes

Oh thx you very much ! Having clearer informations and a better vision on what’s happening feels so good honnestly lol

4 Likes

oh right then. thx for clearing the misunderstanding ! ^-^

2 Likes

Aish!!! The Quarterly Gift! I’m so sorry I got it confused! @tiffdelamare8_592!!!

5 Likes

When did you get the The Quarterly Gift? I haven’t goten mine yet.

1 Like

I can’t remember the exact day but I want to say it was 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

Ok, strange. Let’s hope I get mine this coming week.

1 Like

Thanks for the update :smiley:.

2 Likes

can anyone give us a review or unwrapping pic for the snack box ?i really want to see how it looks^^

6 Likes

Hi @maria_lavendula_77 ! I just checked on your order and it says your Q4 QC gift was shipped on Feb 27 2024 @ 01:49 (GMT). It’s via standard post so may it take a bit to get to you! :snail: :grimacing:
For reference, I’m afraid @kakashiandme is not international which may explain the faster gift delivery.
That said, if yours does not arrive in another week, please send me a DM. Thanks so much! :heart:

6 Likes