QC Gift Winter 2023

Thank you for looking in to it @brendas :heart: Wow, that’s really slow. It’s going to be my first quarterly gift and probably the only one as I’m going to work more as a segger (and sensei) and less as a moderator/subtitler in the future.

5 Likes

Check your email. I received my gift card this morning!

9 Likes

You’re right. So did I.
Thanks for alerting us :blush:

5 Likes

It came today and it’s so cute, thank you so much! :heart:

15 Likes

This one is the physical gifts chosen? I thought it was some snacks…:thinking: It wasn’t written ? Well, the bag is cute.
I’ve just received my non physical gift. A gift card with money. Thank you Viki

5 Likes

That’s the quarterly gift not the annual.

4 Likes

Hello all,

Newbie question: I received my first gift voucher today, but it’s been so long now since our requests… that I completely forgot what store I had selected? Can we still find the list somewhere, so that I can try to remember ?
(Note: it would be a lot better if the message or the code we receive included the shop name somewhere. If we received the vouchers 2 or 3 weeks after we made the request it would be fine, but here… it’s been a while! Or if they do give this information, could someone hint me where we can find it?)

Thanks to anyone who could help!

3 Likes

Hey! The gift card gives you the option to choose a store once you click on redeem!

5 Likes

Thanks for the magic key-word: in my email box, it was written in white with white background, which doesn’t really help reading.
So now it’s good, thanks a lot!

1 Like

@brendas Is there a deadline for redeeming the digital gift card? Or can you redeem it anytime in the year?

2 Likes

Got mines too :))

3 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad it arrived! It IS a cutie!! Thanks, @maria_lavendula_77 :heart_eyes: :blush: :heart:

3 Likes

I received my gift card this morning :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @feyfayer - thank you for asking! A co-workers tells me the expiration date will be listed on the email after you click “redeem”. Hoping there is somewhere here who can verify how long you might have? :pray:

5 Likes

I did click past the redeem option, but didn’t see a date. Maybe I missed it. If someone else did see it, please let me know.

2 Likes

This is so cute!!! Enjoyyy thanks for sharing tho​:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Finally, today I received the email to redeem the digital gift card :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: I’m so happy :partying_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m a bit new and this is my first gift card, so this might be a stupid question, but I didn’t want to mess anything up. :smile: Can someone please explain the process to me? If I click redeem, what happens? Do I need to immediately spend it on something? Does it have to be for a specific store on a list or can it be used anywhere? I remember someone told me that for last year’s gift cards there was an option to spend it anywhere. Is there an option like that this time? :smile:

3 Likes

Hey, when you click “redeem” it takes you to a page with a list of stores to redeem from. I am not sure if it depends on the store you pick, but for me, it said that the gift card does not expire.

8 Likes

Gift card you chose does not expire immediately but in a few years, let’s say that the chart you chose would expire in 2034, if I calculated correctly. :wink:

6 Likes