QC Gifts - Thank you Viki!

oh it’s the general principle. I don’t know how they price at all.

I thought it was such a great idea. Because there are so many things on the site that sincerely speaking, never would have chance to buy (Ok, maybe someday could buy lol) but it was my first QC present. I made my request a while ago, but I’m still not arriving. But I think that as I live in Brazil it should take time to arrive, (and it gets worse since I do not live in the most known states as São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro)… Yet it flew to wait for my products to arrive, I am anxious. :blush:

3 Likes

Good for you, everyone. I didn’t get anything :confused:

If you didn’t receive your yesstyle coupon as a QC gift you should contact Viki as something must have one wrong if you met the requirements of receiving a gift.

1 Like

It’s better with them, mine will be late send the mail and they sent me the tracking code because I was standar

Write to them http://www.yesstyle.com/en/help/contact-us.html

I wrote for viki support, because they should have given a coupon, right?

Hi,
I’m trying to redeem my coupon, but the website says my coupon has expired though I have only now got to use it. What should I do?

That is to say, that you don’t have your coupon?

I already got one, because they wrote that they have been informed about fraud case and now they sent new codes.

4 Likes

My coupon wasn’t used yet and I’ve received an email about a week ago informing me of the cancellation of the coupon and the issuance of a new one. The community team has apparently disabled all unused coupons/codes due to fraud cases.

Just drop one of them an email or a PM and you’ll get a new coupon code that’s valid till the end of the year.

@anon20195650 @jimmy_l @kris_o I gotten an email about fraud as well. Can you resend the email… I think it got lost in my inbox :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you. The sent me the new coupon and it worked.

2 Likes

Sadly, I never got the email… First time ever that Viki left me out. I guess I wasn’t worthy this year.@anon20195650 @jimmy_l @kris_o

Hi @sungsooah,

Thank for your inquiry and we’re sorry you had trouble with the coupon code!

I’ve looked into it and see that your wrote into Help Center and we were able to resolve the issue. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Best,
Camille
Viki Community Team

Hi @kakashiandme,

Thank you for writing in and bringing this to our attention. I will be looking into this and I have reached out to you via PM.

Best,
Camille
Viki Community Team

1 Like

Hi @crazyjennster,

Thank you for your inquiry. I’ve reached out to you via PM!

Best,
Camille
Viki Community Team

Hi !
I received a yesstyle’s coupon from Viki but they didn’t tell me its value. Do you know its value ? ^^"

That depends on your QC status the moment they counted your contributions:
QC: 20$
Gold QC: 30$

So if you where a QC on December 31 for example and reached Gold QC last month you will get a QC voucher. If you where just a Trainee QC at December 31, but gained QC status this year you have to wait for the next gift unless it’s still before Viki’s yearly counting day and that may be different every year.

1 Like

Thank you ^^