QC Gifts Winter 2017

Each order has one. They were attached to the mail to be informed of their arrival date .

I called and told me that the order had not arrived yet :tired_face: But I will try again

i onl ygot a mail that the present sooooooon will be coming (in january?).
but i n e v e r got an email in which a tracking code was included. thats why is asked camille to help me.

I do not know if itā€™s different with you. But I received it so on my own mail not my mail at Viki :slight_smile:

Folks, apparently the shipping company or whoever did shipping send it to my town without a street (If I got the message right, I know I filled the google form correctly, I have a copy). Anyway it went back to the company, then to Viki and Viki is now sending it to me, just in time for my Bā€™Day, letā€™s hope. I never got any tracking number before, now I doā€¦ stranger things have happened, but this should not :blush:
Good luck to you all, who are still waiting :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Yay Tshirt and ā€œmini miniā€ (shall I say pocket flag/banner) banner arrived just on my BDay,
lol, the strange coincidence!!! Thirt is nice but big, when time allows Iā€™ll do something
with it, I want to wear it to get everyone interested!!!
Thanks @camiille and Viki :kiss:

3 Likes

@camiille What to do? My delivery was attempted but it wasnā€™t delivered and now it is being returned to sender! :frowning:

I see they tried to deliver it twiceā€¦ didnā€™t they leave a note to pick it up somewhere when you are not home in your country?

Hopefully you and Viki can think of a solution.

I received my gift today <3 itā€™s too big but iā€™m so in love with it ā€¦ all the love from Egypt <3

4 Likes

@camiille What work?! Tracking is still pending and has not spoken even though I am contacting DHL eCommerce and my local postal service provider. DHL eCommerce responded by ā€œcontacting the seller to discuss the optionsā€. for my local postal service provider to inform me that the order is not available because their branch is only DHL Express, They usually have a tracking code of 10 numbers not more.

I hope the problem will be solved quickly :slight_smile:

Thank you @camiille and Viki Community Team from Iraq, Iā€™ve received the gift :heart_eyes: :gift:

4 Likes

Just want to bump and ask a question.
Are gold qcs qualified to get gifts?
And what about the monthly top 50?

Yes.

https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360053308193-2020-QC-Gift-Info

https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055737214

2 Likes

In the second article, it only says about the top 50 for every quarter.

Yeah, you have to make it to the top 50 to make a chance there. And you need to be a QC.

1 Like

So, if you are on top 50 in one month, you wonā€™t receive any gift, right?

If you get into the top 3 in one month, you do get a gift. For the rest of the top 50 you need to be in there for three months

2 Likes

Thank you!
I got it.

What about the annual QC gift? How does one qualify for that?

1 Like

I think thatā€™s for gold qcs

1 Like