Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Hmmm. . . It’s so weird, but in a closer related global :earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa: world it’s understandable. Okay, I just heard this in my hallway too, hearing one nationality speaking in their native language, then changing to speak English in a, let’s say German accent. :smile: I think this happens a lot in dramas, and on YT too, where the native language is spoken whether in Korean, Japanese, Thai, or Chinese, but they’ll speak English in a French, or British accent.

3 Likes

Interestingly and coincidentally, since I just mentioned Monsta X, one of their members, I.M., spent a few years of his childhood in the United States, but when he speaks English now, it is often with a bit of a British or even Australian accent. He has said it is because the English language shows that he watches most often are British shows.

4 Likes

I wasn’t going to put any more cakes on here, we can get just mtooooo much of a good thing, but thought this was a good one

Ludwig van Beethoven

Y5esp3terndaygfs aaatet 7u1:52c 1PM ·

Piano Dessert.

Today is World Piano Day. 🎹🎶❤

and then I find two more! nope enough is enough for awhile. I thought the piano and typewriter was good enough. hope y’all did enjoy them

3 Likes

Screenshot_20220330-161126_Messages

2 Likes

Oh, but I LOVE the cakes you bring to us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Maybe you could do a ‘cake of the day’.

2 Likes

ok here ya go!! for a baby shower,

3 Likes

Wow.
Just Wow.
Cake after cake that you share with us just blows me away.

3 Likes

how about this one??

I did this on purpose, crocheted!!!

3 Likes

So adorable!

I think it would be really amazing if someone decorated a cake to make it look like it was made of crocheted things. I bet you could find something like that somewhere online, Ms. Cake Queen of Viki Discussions (your new alias according to me :grin: ).

3 Likes

hehehehehe, thank you!

hmmm sounds good, Ms cake queen of Viki discussions

Paw Patrol cake! by Cake Garden

https://cakesdecor.com/cakes/360672-paw-patrol-cake

#pawpatrol #pawpatrolskye #pawpatrolchase #cake #cakedecorating #cakeart #cakedecor #cakesdecor

2 Likes

3 Likes

from; Ms cake queen of Viki discussions

what I am putting on next is pricy, but you asked for it so here goes.

1image

2 I love this one!! image

3 oh my goodness! luncheon is served!

4 all of these in a nutshell

I won’t put all 70 on here, but if you want to see these check etsy. and like I said patterns pricy but enjoy!!

3 Likes

Congratulations to Hyun Bin and Son Ye jin on their Wedding Day!
Official Wedding Photos-Gorgeous Bride & Groom!:
https://www.soompi.com/article/1519904wpp/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-reveal-official-wedding-photos-on-day-of-ceremony

This is from the Wedding Photo Shoot. I hope they will release some photos from the actual wedding ceremony later.

I Give Them this Cupcake Bouquet. [Sill trying to figure out how the baker assembled the cupcakes to stay together like that]
1279198608_1vy2

2 Likes

Thanks for the duel supply of treats, eats and so much more! :heart:
The cafe does need these from time to time! :smile:
When you said “I won’t put all 70 on here” :rofl: Going forward though, these would keep me in endless supply in the thread you created, :wink: better posted there for our enjoyment. :wink: :handshake: :blush: :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the link @table122000! :sun_with_face:!

He has such finesse opposite her look, hmmm. . .
Yikes! Why did I have this thought after seeing the photo, yikes! :grimacing:
The typical tropes of dramas comes to mind too! :grimacing: Already, I’ve got plots unfolding in my mind :rofl: just looking at their photos! :joy: They ooze stuffs of dramas!

2 Likes

Those are cupcakes? Amazing.

2 Likes

probably put on those sticks and placed on a “frog” y’know like you put flowers on, anyway thats my guess. anyway they are beautiful

2 Likes

more cake

5 Likes

this is for the ones that just got married the other day

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

mans briefcase Briefcase 💼 cake 🎂 by Rositsa Aleksieva

https://cakesdecor.com/cakes/360771-briefcase-cake

#cakes #man #briefcase #cakeformen #cake #cakedecorating #cakeart #cakedecor #cakesdecor

3 Likes

Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin Wedding Ceremony Photos Article:
http://koalasplayground.com/2022/03/31/pictures-from-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jins-wedding-show-star-studded-floral-paradise-in-seoul/

Beautiful flowers. Difficult to clearly see SYJ actual wedding dress worn on the actual day, unfortunately. Photos also include what looks like a Wedding Ceremony Program? Everything is written in Korean so I can’t confirm. Anyone here in the forum read Korean? Hopefully they will release more info and pictures later.

5 Likes