Viki

The highlight of your day

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
My highlight is still coming today :sweat_smile:
Will make me later nice and cozy in front of the TV, with chips and watch dramas until my eyes fall :joy: because my friend has night shift and I can really undisturbed and watch to my heart’s content :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My highlight of the day, a cousin of mine dropped by, and he said he will help with the garden, grocery shopping, and such …

Friday - Movie Night with my Friends and we had yummy summer foods - Cool Summer Yummies! Laughed and Laughed - Good for the Soul

I made Kombucha again, last time I used cherries for the 2nd infusion when filling in bottles which gave it a nice red color.
For those who want to make Kombucha here the link; as for the mushroom “Scoby” you can also find it locally (check online also or ask herbalists), since there is always a new mushroom formed people end up with a “scoby hotel” :rofl:

Kombucha is a probiotic drink made of black, oolong and/or green tea w/sugar and the mushroom will eat the sugar and that creates a fermentation :wink:

https://wellness-drinks.de/de/kombucha_herstellung.html

Then I baked a “Bublanina” a Czech cake recipe, I mostly like it with cherries but you can use other fruits as well like apricot or nectarine.

I use only about 100 to 120 gram sugar, I also use half of the coarser flour the Czech and Polish have, probably it’s also in Austria and Germany. In US I found it in a Polish shop.

I was able to repot my red hibiscus plant and tried to transfer poppy seeds tiny little sprouts I got… this was like a surgery… I’m not sure they will survive… :disappointed_relieved:

The fireflies are back in the yard! So pretty

They certainly will. I keep my fingers crossed for you :slight_smile::slight_smile:

Pedicure - Like a 2 hour one - and not expensive at ALL - Aw, if I could just have a foot massage everyday!!! Toes are French manicure with purple stripe :purple_heart:

someone really likes purple! :joy:

Oh I forgot - today at the gym - I am 5’1" and not very strong.

I dead lifted 90 lbs! Not long but I did it!!! Yippie Me! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My hair is purple yep I am purple!!!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Kdrama, you are taller than me!! four foot 11 1/2 inches so be proud!! hehehehe and the doctor wouldn’t give me that 1/2 inch!! and the fireflies, beautiful to watch!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)