The highlight of your day

:yum::yum::yum:

2 Likes

I don’t know when it appeared, but it is there an Info Hub at the Volunteer Community page.

3 Likes

Isn’t that the Help Center? It’s the Help Center but the link is directed to the How to Contribute page

2 Likes

coffee!!!

2 Likes

Did you all know there’s a Promoted Article on the Viki Help center that details the volunteer-based subtitling process on Viki?
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015389988-Subtitle-Creation-on-Viki
I just noticed it :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Went on a picnic BBQ on a river bank with family, the weather was so perfect, I saw many rubber boats and kayaks going down the stream, it was quiet and almost nobody I even dipped my feet in the river.
As we barbequed the sausages… we were visited by many dogs and no owners in sight… these walked somewhere hidden in woods along the hiking trail… :laughing:

Im cleaning out the plants on my balcony, I made basil pesto and tomatoes won’t grow anymore and one hibiscus is acting sensitive to the cold although it’s supposed to be hardy, oh well… goodbye summer :disappointed_relieved:

Next week temperatures will fall and rainy days are ahead… :cloud_with_rain:
(picture will follow)

9 Likes

I was reading a random blog days ago and found this quote which I think about a lot:

A lot of people think how if they get a chance to go back to past and do something really minor which they didn’t do in actual past, they’ll change the present. But no one actually thinks if they do something different right now which they might not want to do, they’ll completely change the future.

4 Likes

This is beautiful. Reminds me of the drama Familiar Wife, where ML tries to change the past and meet another woman instead of the one he married. I literally got goosebumps when he forcibly takes a taxi by pushing away the guy who was about to get in. The guy was his BFF and he wasn’t able to stop his to-be wife from leaving the country, and thus he never gets married in the new present. All because of that one little change :flushed:It made me realize that changing your own past is a pretty selfish act… you never know how your life affects other people…

And Tomorrow With You don’t even get me started. That drama made me instantly drop all thoughts of wanting to change past. I decided to live my life well in the present without worrying about my future.

2 Likes

beautiful :love_letter:

Very thought provoking just like the “butterfly” effect!

If you change one thing about your past, What would be Your Future or the Future of others?

3 Likes

They literally put Viki credits as an example for usage of Moderators

Screenshot_20211003-024915-1

https://shyword.com/word/moderators

3 Likes

image image image

5 Likes

I have always heard just one thing that has been changed in the past will change the future, remember “back to the future?”

its been a very long time since I have watched the butterfly effect, that was a spooky drama, but gets one to thinking!!

2 Likes

He heard me! My favorite ahjussi heard me! :sob::sob: Lee Joon Gi has chosen his next project!!

My day suddenly got brighter! :partying_face::partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I can’t wait to see him on screen again! And the description says:
“it took him three tries to enter law school. After enlisting in the military, he lived as a martial arts athlete and passed the bar exam”
He’s going to dabble in martial arts, law AND military?! What else could I possibly ask for? :sob::sob: I am sO excited!

6 Likes

Ashes of Love seems to have a sequel

4 Likes

Ohhhh I nearly had a heart attack :joy::joy: Then I remembered that it IS a trilogy, but the stories aren’t really connected. No handsome Phoenix :disappointed_relieved:
Skate into Love is the second part and When the Stars Fall is the upcoming third part.

3 Likes

You crack me up, :laughing::smile::laughing::joy: especially your MDL comment :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was looking at Fly Again’s poster here and thought there were two guys before and now there’s a girl. I looked at her a little more and went ‘어?’ I’ve seen her somewhere but where? At the same time, “Alive” OST was playing on my Spotify, I was inside A-Teen’s sub editor a few seconds before that and was subbing some teacher’s dialogues. I just had “어… 어? 어!” in my mind. What would I call it fate? All the things happening around me at that time pointed to Mr. Temporary :joy::joy: A K-Drama moment? It is nothing special but I just went through a K-Drama “signs” trope :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m watching my weekend k-drama almost sub-free! I’m so proud of myself! I think weekend dramas may have a slightly easier level of Korean, but I’m still so excited because I’m able to understand almost everything without English subs! :smile:
It’s nice to see some real progress :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

My son and I got to witness the northern lights, even though very faint. This is pretty rare because even though we live in the northwest of the US, we are not in Alaska - we are in the lower 48. I never thought I would get to experience that.

7 Likes