The highlight of your day

another badge without trying!! awesome. thanks everyone

7 Likes

Congratulations!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: You’re awesome!

woww that must have been a beautiful experience! I just learned the entire science behind them, but us Tropic-of-Cancer folks don’t have a chance :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

I remember seeing them when I was in Washington state, 8-10 years old then, it was one of those Anomolies??? a happenchance or whatever, and I remember the sight was beautiful, had to stay up real late to see that. but beautiful

1 Like

Because I couldn’t go to a musem, I decided to turn my house into one… :art: :stars:

20211022_171250

20211022_171257

20211022_171313

20211022_171332

12 Likes

It is FALL Ya’ll! My mum that I have managed to keep for over 5 years! I’m good with flowers but me and mums don’t get along - but this one likes me!

9 Likes

I went with visiting daughter horse back riding for 2 hours in the countryside, weather was perfect and ride too. I was just a bit upset that the owner extended our stirrups I kept coming out of it, so I wasn’t that happy and it made my sitting somewhat uncomfortable…

We rode Iceland horses and experienced the different trot called tölt.

7 Likes

Goodness… I almost forgot that getting badges was a thing. The more you’ve volunteered, the lesser your chances of getting badges as you move forward.

9 Likes

wowwww congratulations!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: thank you for all your hard work and efforts! and shut your eyes to the “ONLY 100000 more” :roll_eyes::joy: You’re awesome!

5 Likes

Channel Page Designs are finally getting attention! @k_pop_hal_abeoji your design is awesome. Congratulations on getting featured in the QC newsletter! :partying_face::partying_face:

6 Likes

I made it to Top 50 volunteers of October. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Congratulations!!! Way to Go :sunny:

2 Likes

You did these by yourself. Very nice

2 Likes

I took my little buddy (who has autism) trick or treating - This is tradition for the last 5 years. I was his Behavioral therapist for a while a few years ago - He is my heart - and his mother (my friend) trusts me to just wander off holding his hand - which is the greatest compliment ever.

5 Likes

I did indeed. :sweat_smile: :art:
Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day. :sunny: :laughing:

2 Likes

Wow! Your welcome. I cant even draw a straight line without a ruler. lol

3 Likes

Believe it or not, I can’t draw a straight line even with a ruler :joy: It might be straight, but it almost NEVER is in the direction I want it. Always going up or down instead of completely horizontal :confounded:

3 Likes

@vivi_1485

Doodling is perfectly fine, so don’t put yourselves down like that. They don’t have to be technical drawings. It’s all about having fun. And it’s a good way to clear out your mind too.

5 Likes

It’s starting to get darker and darker ever earlier.
image20211102_160722622

It’s around 16:00 and the sun is already setting. Though the picture isn’t that good, the sun was a bit more orange and bright. The air crisp. It’s 8 degrees Celsius, but feels like maybe 2 due to the slight wind. Anyways nice view :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Um … yeah. This is going to be GREAT. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nice of you to share, a bit chilly there, but glad you are enjoying. :blush:

1 Like