6 Likes

Are you saying you own the doom truck?

6 Likes

um…

Yea… I better leave… :sunglasses: :laughing:

6 Likes

Too late. Guys, arrest her! :oncoming_police_car:

6 Likes

NOT SO FAST!!! I HAVE THINGS TO SAY TO YOU!!! ohhh I have LOTS of things to say to you!

7 Likes

Hello everyone,

We’re so excited to see you all joining in on the subathon!

Please note that we have extended the subathon by a day, due to scheduled maintenance on the tools Nov 21 23:15 hrs - Nov 22 00:15 hrs PST. You can read more and follow updates on the maintenance here.

Updated subathon dates:
Nov. 16th 00:00 - Dec. 1st 23:59 PST

(Previously, end date set for Nov. 30 23:59 PST)

11 Likes

The subathon has ended just now, right?

How much time will it take to get the badges?

2 Likes

Hello Shraddha!! It ends tomro at 1.30 PM IST…

1 Like

My Goodness :rofl::rofl:

Difference in time zone is definitely confusing.

3 Likes

Yes! It is. I also thought it was today. And then this morning, I used the converter to recheck :rofl:

2 Likes

Hello there! :blush: Just a tiny question. I can see some people received their badges, but I still haven’t, even though I registered for it twice, because I kept getting an invite :sweat_smile:
Can someone help out, please?
Edit: Sorry, I think I confused 2020 badges with 2021 :joy::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Are you talking about the Subathon badges? I don’t think anyone have received it yet, though.

6 Likes

receiving now would be a bit to fast. it takes 1 or 2 weeks

6 Likes

Did they start to apply badges?

3 Likes

If there is one thing you need and kind of learn at Viki - it is patience.
In the past it could take quite some time …
I even have a badge as a segmenter, but my account doesn’t even match, and it is (almost) impossible to get rid of these unearned badges.

7 Likes

Badges are not yet applied! Subathon has just ended and we’re in the process of audit. Only after which badges can be applied. As you can imagine, with the volume of contributions and number of contributors participating, it is an extensive operation! :toolbox: Your patience is greatly appreciated!

17 Likes

Thanks for the answer @jeslynl

3 Likes

Subathon badges have been applied! Check them out on your profile! :star_struck:

9 Likes

I don’t have the badge till now. I checked out other profiles from leaderboard of November and a lot of people don’t have the badge. Have they been applied on the backend and will take time to show on the frontend?

Also… would it be too much to ask, if it isn’t confidential, can we know the people who are in Top 100? They need to be appreciated for their hard work during the subation.

8 Likes

I got the badge! But I got only the 5000 badge!! I haven’t got the 500 and 1000 badges yet…

2 Likes