[Viki Community] November Updates - Fall Subathon 2021 *Updated 11/17

If there is one thing you need and kind of learn at Viki - it is patience.
In the past it could take quite some time …
I even have a badge as a segmenter, but my account doesn’t even match, and it is (almost) impossible to get rid of these unearned badges.

7 Likes

Badges are not yet applied! Subathon has just ended and we’re in the process of audit. Only after which badges can be applied. As you can imagine, with the volume of contributions and number of contributors participating, it is an extensive operation! :toolbox: Your patience is greatly appreciated!

17 Likes

Thanks for the answer @jeslynl

3 Likes

Subathon badges have been applied! Check them out on your profile! :star_struck:

9 Likes

I don’t have the badge till now. I checked out other profiles from leaderboard of November and a lot of people don’t have the badge. Have they been applied on the backend and will take time to show on the frontend?

Also… would it be too much to ask, if it isn’t confidential, can we know the people who are in Top 100? They need to be appreciated for their hard work during the subation.

8 Likes

I got the badge! But I got only the 5000 badge!! I haven’t got the 500 and 1000 badges yet…

2 Likes

Neither do I.

1 Like

Same here… :disappointed:

@sneha_narayanaswamy
You get just one. Not all if you archieved 500, 1000 and 5000.
ÀLWAYS just one badge

6 Likes

You only get one batch of the highest sub you did. You won’t get 500 and 1000, you’ll just get 5000.
Congratulations though!!:tada::tada:

2 Likes

Oh! Thanks for the info! I wasn’t aware of it…

Oh is it! I didn’t know… I thought it would be like the normal badges which we get 500, 1000 etc etc got it now… Thank you :smiley:

I have the same question too… I was in the November leaderboard… I think I contributed around 9000 something subs during the Subathon… not sure if that would come under the top 100 though.

Noooo! It’s not on your profiles yet?! That’s weird. I’ll have it checked out but do allow up till next week for an update because it is already Friday where some of us are at. Meanwhile, if you see it on your profiles at some point, let us know here too!

3 Likes

@shraddhasingh @sneha_narayanaswamy Top 100 is a long list! The leaderboard for the month of November may give you a sense, though not representative for sure.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. But how do we know if we are in top 100 or not? We should assume we are not in top 100, if we haven’t gotten the relevant badge? Because, I was in the November leaderboard… but I’m not sure if I am in the top 100 or not… @jeslynl

It also hasn’t shown up on my profile yet

it will be confirmed. last year per a photo? or was it also just the badge

1 Like

No subathon badge also at my profile…

For those who qualify for the subathon badge(s) but don’t see it on your profiles yet, we’re investigating at the moment. Not to worry - if you qualify, the badge(s) will be applied to your profile later. We’ll share an update once we have the latest. Thanks for being patient!

21 Likes