Wanna Segue but can't? (☞*❛ ͜ʖ❛)☞Bring That Discussion's, Post's, Link Here 😉!

Now I’m drooling. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

So you want me to start a an actual ‘Segue Cafe’ thread, is what you’re saying?

3 Likes

Like a CHAT room!

I can do shower scenes that change every evening!!!

2 Likes

Trust me, it’ll do well, we love to hang out in these threads. Whatever you purpose it to, it’ll be fun. It’s your brain child now :rofl:

3 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t5: @my_happy_place brace for it, she’s a churning :joy:

2 Likes

Getting things prepped and ready for the grand opening…

3 Likes

Love it! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::ribbon::gift::fireworks::sparkler::firecracker::tada::tada::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

It’s open and ready for business.

4 Likes

This would go well in your intro :bulb:🪄 :tophat: ijs

2 Likes

It’s a great segue. And it’s such a clear expression of . . . romantic “guy-ness.” Male energy focused in service of large ideals is amazing. Male energy focused on things of the moment is heartbreaking. Ditto female energy.

K-dramas are so fascinating to me because of how they explore relational energy, the matches and mis-matches, the successes and failures at harmonizing that energy.

2 Likes

@lutra
Primarily, yes!

I LOVE CHINESE HISTORICAL COSTUUUUMESSS!!!
AOL’s Demon Princess’s wedding dress
image image image image image image
HER WEDDING DRESS image
just so swooshy and elegantttt :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: even the simple mortal outfits image
image image
I may have ugly-cried through the whole drama but I was in fashion heaven :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll stop now :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

So did this just segue from @entwyfhasbeenfound’s Badge topic to @leerla73’s segue topic to a Segue Cafe topic :rofl::crazy_face::thinking: I wonder what would happen if someone linked back to a post in the badge topic, would a mini black hole form and we all disappear into the void of Discussions!

4 Likes

I also :star_struck::heart::star_struck: this drama. The contrast of us watching the same show. :laughing::joy: While you :sob: bawled your eyes out, I was venting angst in the comments.

1 Like

(ノ゚0゚)ノ(╭☞•́⍛•̀)╭☞ :hole: :black_circle: :new_moon_with_face: :thinking::thought_balloon: :rofl:
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

On a more straight face note, this might happen too

I already see it for these :thread::yarn: Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them? :yarn::thread: Community Discussions Badges 🟫

2 Likes

But Scotty, the sub-converter attached to the reflux inhibitor on the dilithium crystal stabilizer will prevent that! If we crawl through five miles of access tunnels, we can cross-inhibit the reconstitution of Higgs bosons and create a protective proton shield which will keep us safe but suck Discobot and its cousin Xiao Tam back into the minds of the programmers who created them.

And then we can all go out for beer and chicken.

4 Likes

So, as to @ninjas_with_onions and the composition of a “machinima” type “Viki WHAT IS THAT?” drama . . .

Of the dramas out there now that everyone is watching, which has the best, most dramatic, grab-you-by-the-throat opening? It seems to me that it’s the opening which will set the tone for what follows.

Miss W (aka Miss Oo)

3 Likes

Seriously I’m wondering how can you search for gifs in a giffy and post them here

2 Likes

My jaw dropped over Flower of Evil’s beginning… I actually thought a part of the video was cut out because it just starts with the ML tied up and drowning, and the FL saving him… and the very next scene moves on to some MAJOR kissing :flushed: I just sat there going “Heol! I usually wait for at least 10 episodes before we get a fish kiss and here—”
The director won a Baeksang so you know the directing’s gonna be good.

can’t remember any other surprising beginnings… though I remember Dr. Romantic’s first episode was so fast-paced it left me breathless. And Lawless Lawyer’s first episode finished in no time for me… had a wild beginnning.

3 Likes

Just had the same thought and I really love it!! After watching it I became a fan of Joon GI ajushi!

3 Likes