Want to subtitle? Let people know!

As a CM or a Moderator, it’s more efficient to send a direct private message to the candidates you found here in the thread and you would like in your team. It keeps the thread more organised and clear for other CMs and Moderators.

1 Like

Sorry for the bother.

Hi there!

I want to help into the subtitling. I can translate English to Hungarian. I like the korean drama, so I just translate that. I don’t have a lot of time, but my work is good, I already translate some videos, but in the new system I can do that with a license. So I’m not fast, but I am reliable, I won’t start a new project while I won’t finish the ongoing. I promise that.
I’am already a moderator in the “It’s okay, because I’m a mom.” You can see my work there.
So if you want a hungarian translator, then write me!

Ps.: I am better translating english to hungarian, than hungarian to english. So sorry if I write something wrongly.

1 Like

Hello everybody,
In February, a new korean drama “I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice” will be published at Viki.
I would like to be in the french team of translation. Please, don’t forget me.
Happy new Eve !

Bonjour,
En février, un nouveau drama coréen “I’ll go to you when the weather is nice” va être publié sur Viki.
Je voudrais être dans l’équipe française de traduction. S’il vous plait ne m’oubliez pas.
Bon réveillon à tous

This is a thread where subtitlers offer their services in a general manner.

If you and others would like to work on a particular project, please contact the moderators of your designated languages directly by sending them private messages.

As previously mentioned, newbies might not get an opportunity to work on on-air dramas in the more popular languages on Viki (French, Spanish, Portuguese). So, we always advise to accept any project that might come along. The advantage then is that you will learn how to work in a team in a more structured and less stressed way.

1 Like

You can use these two threads for those purposes:

1 Like

Hi! I would love to help translate dramas to Romanian (from English, Italian or French). I’m currently learning Korean but it’s a looooong way to go. Thank you!

Hello my name is Krystal. I am an American who has been studying Korean for four years and wanted to practice translating from Korean-English. Please contact me if you need help.

Hi is your Viki username Krys_cast? If so I am afraid it may be hard for you to find shows to work on as your profile is nearly blank I remember when I started a few months ago if its not please send me your link.

Tammy

Hi:) Could you paste a link to your profile? I tried to look you up, but there is no result on Viki with your ID, so I couldn’t PM you…

hi! i can subtitle english to japanese! i’d love to help with this <3 or i can subtitle vice versa, i’m japanese and therefore fluent in the language :slight_smile:

oi! eu posso legendar de ingles pra português! alguém interessado? eu realmente quero ajudar.

hey I can subtitle english to portuguese. anyone interested? I really wanna help

Hi! I can help subtitling from english to portuguese, and I’m looking for a project to work on!

hello, I would like to translate from english to french, if you need any help, do not hesitate to contact me.

Hi!
I would love to help with subtitles! I can translate from English to Slovak and Czech language. Among school, i have a lot of free time and i enjoy editing videos and watching K-dramas. I’m studying the Korean and Chinese language, this new opportunity would help me with the learning process. If you would be interested please contact me :slight_smile:

Here it is: https://www.viki.com/users/grigoras_andreea_lor_818/overview, even though there’s not much there yet :expressionless:

Hi!!!
I want to help with subtitles. I can sub from english into portuguese!

Hello,

I would like to be a Subtitler. I can sub Korean into English and Spanish.

Please send pm to bluenoona81

Olá! Gostaria de legendar dramas do Espanhol
para o Português, ou também do Inglês ao português.
Obrigado por ler! :kissing_heart: