Want to subtitle? Let people know!

For subtitling try sending a few requests to series that haven’t got their team full yet. I managed to srtart collaborating in a project doing english-italian.
but same here, no response whatsoever from the nssa! (for both subt and segmenting)

2 Likes

There is a very long waiting list of about 3 to 6 months for the segmenting academy.

3 Likes

Hi, if someone needs an eng -> pt-br can contact me :slight_smile:

oi, quero muito participar de projetos que legendem do inglês para o português, então se acharem por favor entrem em contato comigo

Estou procurando algum dorama pra legendar para o português.

Olá, meu nome é Eduarda, eu sou iniciante e gostaria muito de participar de um projeto, segmentando ou até mesmo legendando (eu consigo legendar do Inglês para o Português). Então se você conhece, participa ou tem um projeto da qual eu possa participar, por favor responda aqui em baixo ou me chame por mensagem. Eu entro aqui no site diariamente e ficaria muito feliz em ajudar. :relaxed:

2 Likes

There is a long waiting list for the first level training but once you are in, it goes fairly fast, about a level a month for me. I am curious though. Of the people who sign up for segging school what percentage actually graduate and go on to help here?

1 Like

I suppose the speed once you’re in also depends on your own talents. :thinking:
I’m still on the waiting list, though, so ask me again in 6 months, lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It took me 5 months before my first lesson, then almost 2 months till level 2 so I asked if they forgot me and since then. It has been fairly quick.

You can look at the list and see where you are.

Ooo They are really behind! I just looked and the next group up has been waiting since August 2020. #2464. You signed up in January 2021 and are # 3151. Many are crossed off because of bad contact info and if they don’t respond in due time, they cross them off and go on to the next person. So maybe 600 people are ahead of you.

3151 1/10/2021 17:37:44 mirjam_465

3 Likes

do you know how fast goes also the waitiling list for the nssa for subtitling??

Thanks a lot for the info given!

Hi, I’m new here and I would like to help in translating from English to Arabic.

1 Like

Bonjour !

Les deux projets sur lesquels je travaillais sont terminés, je suis donc disponible pour d’autres projets (traduction, édition…) de l’anglais au français.

Si vous avez besoin d’aide sur un projet n’hésitez pas à me contacter (sur viki je verrai mieux les réponses : https://www.viki.com/users/aqualumy/overview )

Merci et bon weekend !

:uk:

Hello !

The two projects I was working on ended, so I am available for other projects (translation, editing …) from English to French.

If you need help with a project don’t hesitate to contact me (on viki I will see the answers better: https://www.viki.com/users/aqualumy/overview )

Thanks and have a nice week end!

Hi there! I’m new here, but I’d love to help in some capacity. I have native proficiency in English, so I can help edit English subtitles. I can also try some Chinese to English translation, but I doubt I will be much help. Please let me know if I would be of use to your team! Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello! I’m new and am having a hard time finding projects that I can work on that do not require me to be an experienced volunteer. I am looking to caption Korean for Korean dramas, edit English, or subtitle from Korean to English. I am a native speaker of English and Advanced-Low speaker of Korean (OPIc tested) Please reach out to me if you need somebody to recruit ! Thank you.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! There are a number of K-dramas that have just started airing this week or are scheduled to premiere next week so I suggest that you look through the “Coming Soon” and “On Air” shows and write a private message to the Chief Editor of the show that interests you. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact me as well.

https://www.viki.com/users/choitrio/overview

Hi, I’m currently searching for some new projects and I would like to help with the subtitles. I can translate from English to German. :smile:

Hallo, ich suche gerade nach neuen Projekten und möchte mit den Untertiteln helfen. Ich kann vom Englischen ins Deutsche übersetzen. :smile:

3 Likes

@cat_elli_249
I’ll contact you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!

I’m new and I’m looking for projects to subtitle from English to Español or from English to Svenska.
Although I don’t have any preferences, I have a background in social sciences and politics so I’m more than comfortable with subbing/translating political dramas.

I’m looking forward to getting started!

Click here for my profile.

New volunteer subber available to do Korean to English subs. I have an English degree and I also understand many colloquialisms in Korean. I also have Korean family and friends (living in Korea) to reference anything I might not understand. I would love to work on any Korean drama or variety show for my first project. Although there isn’t much on my profile yet, here is the link. I really look forward to working with everyone!

2 Likes

Would you like to help out in ENG to CHN subbing?