Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi, could you please help us out with this Chinese drama: Man Comes To Tang Dynasty ?

Tasya

Hi

I really wanna help, I can subtitle from english to spanish

Okay, thank you!

Hmmmm. It says that only designated subtitlers can volunteer…

Hi, yes, i still need some danish subbers , are you still interested?

I’m looking for people to sub a bunch of projects. If you’re interested, check out the thread below :smile:
http://discussions.viki.com/t/segmenter-sub-moderator-positions-open/1494/

Sorry for that. I’ve added you as subtitler. Could you please try it again?

Tasya

Ok, it says I can now

1 Like

HI. I can translate English to Chinese and Chinese to English. I’ve been writing one liners, and I wanna try doing more. I hope I can subtitle shows that I like, so I would prefer Taiwanese or Korean drama. I don’t mind trying other shows, but please allow me to choose the ones I’m interested in. :smiley:

Hi :smiley:
Sorry for the late reply!
Yes I’m still interested! :wink:

I can do from english and spanish to portuguese!

Hey guys I can translate from English to German :blush:

Hi guys !
I need English to Arabic subbers for the new Taiwanese Drama " Love Myself Or You " , the actors are ( Puff Guo and Jasper Liu ) it’s really an interesting drama , if anyone wants to contribute please send me a msg . :smile:

I’m in need of german subbers for the upcoming Drama “You Light Up My Star” !
Please PM me! :slight_smile:

hey i can help subtitle from english to spanish.

Hello,
I can translate from English into Spanish. I can do inverse translation too.

The up-coming Chinese drama Cruel Romance http://www.viki.com/tv/23182c-cruel-romance will need subtitlers! If you are interested, let the channel manager know! :slight_smile:

I am searching for more English to German subbers for Fabulous 30. If you’re interested please send me a message :slight_smile:

If anyone needs help I could translate from english to serbian/bosnian. (:

i would like to translate
from English to Dutch