Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Message me at gabyvtv please :smiley: Thank you !!!

Hi!, iā€™m looking for a project, i can translate from english to spanish, if youā€™re interested please let me know.

Yes, Iā€™m a native speaker of Korean! Iā€™m more than glad to help subtitling whatever the show you are in charge of :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiii,I would like to sub from Chinese to English or English to Chinese,both traditional and simplified Chinese Iā€™m fine

1 Like

Hello!
I would love to help translate from English to French

1 Like

Hi, I would like to participate to a korean drama project! I can do English to French :slight_smile:

I would love to sub from Korean-English. If there are anything I can help with. Please let me know :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Hi, sweeties! I can sub English to Portuguese and/or Spanish. I would love to be of any help. If I can help in something, please, contact me! :blush:

Hello!

I can sub from English to Swedish if needed.
Feel free to contact me if you want anything done. You can reach me through this website, although I am more active on discord which would give you a quicker answer if you need me.
My discord tag is: Thaisthetic#4438

Salut~ Ć©tant une grande fan de dramas chinois et taĆÆwanais et voyant que ceux ci sont pas toujours traduits de l anglais au franƧais jā€™aimerai proposer mon aide et te faire savoir que je suis disponible si tu cherches une traductrice ^^

Hello!
I am a Chinese and a big fan of most Chinese dramas. I have been in the US for seven years and I would like to sub from Chinese-English. If there are anything I can help with. Please contact me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bonjour @orso @idhei @hawa_diouf @adam_melissa88_385 @hashley @sixtine_eschylle,
Vous pouvez regarder ici sā€™il y a des projets Ć  traduire de lā€™anglais au franƧais qui vous intĆ©ressent (3e onglet) et envoyer un message au modĆ©rateur ^.^ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_j0dyJDbQ7_JVIJX_IZmf6sXiCUH21suhA7ru4fgqY4/edit#gid=0
Bonne chance ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey guys!! I can help with subtitles- English-Portuguese , Korean-Portuguese, Korean-English
and iā€™m beginner in japanese :blush:

1 Like

@choesook do you need help?
@baggiestjaguar checkout these dramas and contact the Channel Manager https://www.viki.com/explore?country=china

I am also available for subbing Chinese/Taiwanese/Korean dramas to English! Please message me!

strong text HI EVERYONE :smile: ! Iā€™m french, iā€™ve studied English Korean and Chinese for 3 years at university.
iā€™d be Happy to help subtitling From English to french. iā€™m opened to anything ( movies, dramas etc), surprised me :wink::relaxed: .

Hi! Iā€™m Finnish university student and iā€™d be happy to help subtitling from English to Finnish. Please let me know if thereā€™s any project going on where iā€™d be needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!

I would like to translate korean dramas from english to hungarian. If you are looking for a hungarian member please contact me. :slight_smile: Magyarok ƭrjatok, ha tudok valahova csatlakozni, kƶszi! :smiley:

1 Like

Merci beaucoup, jā€™ai contactĆ© un modĆ©rateur sur la liste. Cā€™est super gentil. :slight_smile:

Hello! I would like to subtitle a Japanese-English project! I can also help with Korean-English on an intermediate level.

1 Like