Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello :slight_smile:

I would like to sub from Korean->English or English-> Spanish or English-> German. I appreciate any genre of Drama!
Looking forward to any reply. :slight_smile:

Salut,

Actuellement intĆ©ressĆ©e par tes projets, je peux tā€™aider pour la traduction anglais au franƧais :).

Mili.

Bonjour !

Je recrute actuellement des personnes pour le drama If i can love you so : https://www.viki.com/tv/36549c-if-i-can-love-you-so?q=if%20i%20can%20love%20yo2. Cā€™est un projet assez consĆ©quent vu quā€™il fait 46 Ć©pisodes, il faut donc avoir une rĆ©elle motivation. Nā€™hĆ©sitez pas Ć  me contacter par mp. Thanks !

Spanish and English https://www.viki.com/users/cam_crs
If you want help Iā€™m here :smile:

I could help with that .I can translate english -albanian and I happen to have free time !

Hello ! If anybody is interested I can do english-albanian translations.I have free time and if anybody is interested let me know!

Hello :slight_smile: I would like to help the Viki community, if you need help for subtitles I can subtitle from english to french
Message me if you have a project :smiley:

Hi! I would love to subtitle any kind of shows from English to Finnish:)

Hi, I would like to subtitle from english to german. HMU with everything =)
Btw I already have a little bit of subtitle - experienceā€¦

Looking forward to hear from you :slight_smile:

Hey everybody!!
Iā€™d like to join a team and start a new project, English to Italianā€¦ I have already a bit of experience.
Iā€™ll be waiting to hear from you, and give voice (words :heart_eyes: )to new heroes

Hi! I woul like to subtitle from English to Dutch.

Thank you!

Hello! I am a Korean > English subber. Iā€™m looking for a project to work on. Please let me know where I can help! Thank you.

2 Likes

Hallo

I would like to subtitle again. I can translate from English to German.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi!
I would like to subtitle from English to Polsih. Iā€™m hard-working, reliable and I have a lot of free time

Feel free to write me :smiley:

Hey! Iā€™m interested in subbing Chinese -> English, especially mainland Chinese shows/movies that arenā€™t historical dramas. Feel free to contact me if you have a project that needs subbers!

Hi! I can help with translating from English to Polish :]

Hello. :slight_smile: Iā€™m looking to help translate from English to portuguese(Brazil). Iā€™m fluent in both languages.

Hello! Iā€™d be happy to do Irish subtitles for anyone who needs help :)) Iā€™m on my summer holidays so I can dedicate a lot of time to helping out if youā€™ll have me.

Iā€™ve noticed there is never many dramas with Irish subtitles. Iā€™d like to volunteer to write Irish subtitles Even if itā€™s just me on the team Iā€™d still love to help. Thereā€™s a lot of people here who would appreciate it. I can translate korean>irish or english>irish on any dramas. :slight_smile:

@caoimhecbh, I sent you a p.m.

1 Like