Viki

Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hiii , I would like to help i can subtitle from english to French and I’m motivate !

Hi!

I’m new and I would like to subtitle from English to French!
Please let me know if you need some help!

Available to translate from English to Finnish ^^

Hello :slight_smile:

I would like to sub from Korean->English or English-> Spanish or English-> German. I appreciate any genre of Drama!
Looking forward to any reply. :slight_smile:

Salut,

Actuellement intéressée par tes projets, je peux t’aider pour la traduction anglais au français :).

Mili.

Bonjour !

Je recrute actuellement des personnes pour le drama If i can love you so : https://www.viki.com/tv/36549c-if-i-can-love-you-so?q=if%20i%20can%20love%20yo2. C’est un projet assez conséquent vu qu’il fait 46 épisodes, il faut donc avoir une réelle motivation. N’hésitez pas à me contacter par mp. Thanks !

Spanish and English https://www.viki.com/users/cam_crs
If you want help I’m here :smile:

I could help with that .I can translate english -albanian and I happen to have free time !

Hello ! If anybody is interested I can do english-albanian translations.I have free time and if anybody is interested let me know!

Hello :slight_smile: I would like to help the Viki community, if you need help for subtitles I can subtitle from english to french
Message me if you have a project :smiley:

Hi! I would love to subtitle any kind of shows from English to Finnish:)

Hi, I would like to subtitle from english to german. HMU with everything =)
Btw I already have a little bit of subtitle - experience…

Looking forward to hear from you :slight_smile:

Hey everybody!!
I’d like to join a team and start a new project, English to Italian… I have already a bit of experience.
I’ll be waiting to hear from you, and give voice (words :heart_eyes: )to new heroes

Hi! I woul like to subtitle from English to Dutch.

Thank you!

Hello! I am a Korean > English subber. I’m looking for a project to work on. Please let me know where I can help! Thank you.

Hallo

I would like to subtitle again. I can translate from English to German.

Thank you.

Hi!
I would like to subtitle from English to Polsih. I’m hard-working, reliable and I have a lot of free time

Feel free to write me :smiley:

Hey! I’m interested in subbing Chinese -> English, especially mainland Chinese shows/movies that aren’t historical dramas. Feel free to contact me if you have a project that needs subbers!

Hi! I can help with translating from English to Polish :]

Hello. :slight_smile: I’m looking to help translate from English to portuguese(Brazil). I’m fluent in both languages.