Viki

Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi!
I would love to help with subtitles! I can translate from English to Slovak and Czech language. Among school, i have a lot of free time and i enjoy editing videos and watching K-dramas. I’m studying the Korean and Chinese language, this new opportunity would help me with the learning process. If you would be interested please contact me :slight_smile:

Here it is: https://www.viki.com/users/grigoras_andreea_lor_818/overview, even though there’s not much there yet :expressionless:

Hi!!!
I want to help with subtitles. I can sub from english into portuguese!

Hello,

I would like to be a Subtitler. I can sub Korean into English and Spanish.

Please send pm to bluenoona81

Olá! Gostaria de legendar dramas do Espanhol
para o Português, ou também do Inglês ao português.
Obrigado por ler! :kissing_heart:

Hello! I would like to help with the translations from English to Spanish, don’t hesitate to reach me, I’m looking for a project to work on!

Olá a todos! Eu sou nova aqui, mas já fazia há um tempo legendas pra videos no youtube. Eu gostaria de legendar aqui no Viki. Inglês -> Português (BR); Espanhol -> Português (BR)

Hello Everyone! I’m new here but I’ve been doing subtitles for videos on youtube for a while.
I’d like to caption here at Viki. English -> Portuguese and Spanish -> Portuguese
=D

Hi! I can subtitle from English to German. I’d be available for a second Project beside my current one, so feel free to contact me :slight_smile:

Hi ! I am able to subtitle from:

• Chinese to English
  • Korean to English

And I would really like to help out! Please feel free to contact me !!

Hey! I would like to subtitle from English to Portuguese :slight_smile:

Hello there! I am Nolly nice to meet you. Feel free to let me know if there are any translations English to Italian that you need help with.

Hi,

I’ve just been back to Viki after so many many years.
I can always help subbing from English/French to Thai or vice versa. :slight_smile:

I can sub from Korean to English and vice versa! If you need me I’m here :kissing_smiling_eyes::v:t4:

Hello, I would like to help i can subtitle from english to română

Hello! I can help translating from English to Italian or from Korean to Italian!

Hi :slight_smile:. I want to help with subtitles.
I can sub from english into french !
If someone need help, you can contact me ! :heart:
Thanks !

Disponibile per la lingua italiana semplicemente perchè sono ormai una drogata di Drama e, se possibile vorrei dare il mio contributo, però mi sto perdendo su tutte le procedure da fare. Dato che sono abbastanza veloce dalle traduzioni in inglese, eccomi a disposizione di qualche coordinatore italiano.

You can send me a PM I tried to look you up in about user but perhaps your user name is not the same.
https://www.viki.com/users/tammychecketts_61/about

Hi everyone, I’d love to sub from Korean to English. If there are any new projects where I can take part, please let me know. Thank you!