Viki

Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi everyone! :slight_smile: I would like to translate from English to Turkish. Please let me know if my contribution is needed.

eu gostaria de legendar para o português… obrigado :slight_smile:

Hi there,
I’m interested in helping as a subtitler , and I’d like to translate into Português

Hi…
I’d like to subtitle from english to spanish :grin:

Hi!I would like to help translate from English to Polish.Let me know if you need any help :smiley:

I’d like to subtitle from korean to english. preferably dramas. pls hmu if u need volunteers for a project. thanks

Hi there!
I would like to take part as translator. I can translate from english to Finnish. I prefer korean dramas. =)

Hi! I am able to translate from:

• Korean to English
  • Chinese to English (Am stronger at Chinese though)

Please feel free to contact me if you need subbers for projects !

ola gostaria fe legendar mais nao consigo entrar

I would love to subtitle from English to Spanish, I have experience doing it!

Hi! I’d like to subtitle from English to Polish. :slight_smile:
Feel free to contact me if you need help :smiley:

Hello there, I would like to help and subtitle from English to Hindi.

I am looking for projects that can be translated from English to Swedish. Please help me out :smile:

Hi,
I’m new here I would be happy to help out with Italian>English or English>Italian subtitles and segmenting. :slight_smile:

Hi! I really just want to subtitle anything. I speak English, Spanish, Mandarin, Korean and Portuguese.

Hi, I would like to help translating the subs from Japanese to English or Polish. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Hello ^^ If you need help, I can subtitle from English to Spanish :blush:

Hi! Because you speak Spanish, it might be really helpful to go Project Finder. Most of the projects there are looking for Spanish subtitlers. I’ll attach the link. Hope that helped!
https://subber.viki.com/project_finder?src=viki_web

Hi, I would love to help out subtitling anything from Korean to english! Any projects will be fine, please reply! thanks

No new Vikians can segment in shows unless they have completed the Ninja Segmenting school, here is a link where you can register if you are interested in segmenting :wink: