Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi there :slight_smile: Iā€™d like to help if needed, I can subtitle from english to french. Cheers ^^

Hi! Any projects I could join? I can sub English to Italian or English to Spanish. Iā€™m fluent in all three languages. Years ago I subbed/segmemted actively, and Iā€™m looking to get back into it.

Ahojte chcel by som vedień či su tu aj SK,CZ SUBS. :myslenie:

i am planning to join a subtitle team . pl help me do that

Just be sure to specify what languages you can translate to/from

1 Like

Hello!

My name is Jenny and Iā€™ve done translation/transcribing work for different companies as a freelancer and now, currently working for a Korean start-up.

Decided to start this route because my friend recently got interested in Korean dramas and she always had some questions despite the subtitles.

I am fluent in both Korean and English!

Please let me know if I can be of help! :relaxed:

3 Likes

hiiiiii

I am so happy u contacted me. I am good at translating from Korean to English and even Chinese to English. I really want to join the Viki subtitlers family :).

Please let me know if I can join.

Thanks for making my day amazing.

2 Likes

@heyjennycha_867, @saanvi6533, @wjd_go_dls05, and @coldfire, welcome to the community! There is a high demand for Korean-English translators so you will not have any trouble finding a project. Iā€™ve only been subbing since this July so I am still learning but if you ever have any question or need help with anything, donā€™t hesitate to ask. Good luck with your future projects!

4 Likes

@saanvi6533 hello!!

If you want to improve possibly your Chinese skills and have a start in the subbing community, I have a KMOVIE project that needs people to sub from English to Chinese (Simplified).

If you are interested feel free to send me a PM here - https://www.viki.com/users/bzbz888/overview

Hope to hear from you soon

BZ :slight_smile:

Hi, @bzbz888
Could I help in the Kmovie project you have?
I have been learning Chinese for a while, so if you still have a place, contact me :blush:
Here is my profile link:
https://www.viki.com/users/pbas390_434/overview

Thanks for your attention,
Pao

Hi! I am a fan of Viki. I would love to help Viki with segmenting and subtitling from English to Vietnamese. Please recommend me some projects. Thank you!

hiĀ” i can help with the subtitle
english - spanish
korean - english
korean - spanish
chinese - english
chinese - spanish

Hi! I would love to to help with subtitles if anyone needs help, I can sub from english to spanish and vice versa:)

Bonjour ,
je suis precilia fan comme vous de Rakuten Viki , et je souhaiterai de nouveau apporter mon aider dans le sous-titrage de Drame . Je peux sous-titrer de lā€™anglais au FranƧais . Merci

ciao,posso tradurre dallā€™inglese allā€™italiano,sarei grata
se mi potesse contattare per farmi partecipe a un progettto.
grazie in anticipo

uta^^

2 Likes

ciao a tutti,vorrei essere partecipe di un progettoā€¦posso tradurre
dallā€™inglese allā€™italiano.
sono bilingue (appunto inglese e italiana) e mela cavo bene con gli errori di ortografiaā€¦
se ĆØ possibile,sarei grata se mi contattasse^^
grazie in anticipoā€¦

uta^^

1 Like

Hello! I would love to translate anything Korean to English! Please let me know!!! :smile:

1 Like

Hello, I am fluent in both English and French. I would love to help on any project, feel free to contact me!

Ahoj, vyhledej serialy kde jsou ceske nebo slovencke moderatori a napis jim email. Vetsina serialu On Air berou jenom lidy, ktere maj aspon 3000 titulku (Viki Pass - QC), musis najit starsi projekty a nebo filmyā€¦

Iā€™d love to subtitle. I can translate from English to georgian. Iā€™m also experienced in this, I have my own fansub :heart: