Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi, I’m available to help translate from English to Spanish.

Hello everyone, I’m new, and I can translate from english to French, so if you have a little project to begin with, it would be nice to contact me, thank you.

Hii, I’m a newbie and I’d like to subtitle from English to Bulgarian cuz there aren’t many dramas with bg subs :relaxed:

Oi, eu sou “nova” aqui, estou chegando as 2.000 legendas de inglês para português e não consigo achar um projeto que me aceite. Estou em três mas dois desses não consigo chegar a tempo de pegar parte livre. Caso algum (a) de vocês precise de voluntários, por favor, me coloquem na equipe, juro que farei jus a chance que estão me dando.

1 Like

oi estou disponível para legendas em espanhol e português

Hello! I am looking to start subtitling Korean to English or English to Korean. I am also fluent in Cantonese, but can only do Canto to English or Canto to Korean. Let me know if anyone needs help!

2 Likes

I’m looking for subtitling! I can check the english ones and translate english to portuguese!

Hello, I would like to help subtitle from english to german.

1 Like

Holaa, estoy disponible para subtitular dramas del inglés al español y viceversa. Desde ya muchas gracias !! Espero su mensaje:sonrisa: Dejo mi perfil de Viki https://www.viki.com/users/_ematin

Hi! I’d like to help segment or subtitle a project from Chinese (simplified) to English. Please let me know if any project is looking for more team members. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! My name is Danielle Kim, and I am fluent in both Korean and English. I prefer translating from Korean to English, however, because I am better at English! I would really appreciate it if you could contact me!

2 Likes

Hi Danielle, I think the quickest would be if you went to an on air show and messaged the English Chief Editor of the show to join. I know that Korean to English translators are very wanted, so I doubt you’ll have trouble finding a project!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will do that!

Hello! My name is Hanna and i would really like to start subtitling. I can subtitle from english to swedish. Please let me know if anyone needs any help! :grin:

Hello! My name is Jasmine. I can subtitle from Chinese (Mandarin Simplified or Traditional) to English. I can also try to subtitle English to Chinese but more on intermediate level. I used to be subtitle a lot a couple a years ago before taking a hiatus and seems like the community has grown a lot! I have a bit of time now to help if needed.

Hello! I would like to try and subtitle for True Beauty, the kdrama. I would translate it from Korean to English. Thank you!

Hiya peepz ^-^
My name is Mel and I’m looking for some more projects where I can create subtitles. My native language is Dutch and I’m fluent in English. Hopefully, I can help you guys out :slight_smile:
Groetjes!

hi ^^ i want help with italian subtitles , for chinese , japanese, korean drama .
thanks if u help me

You should send a private message to CM of True Beauty if you want to subtitle this k-drama.

Hallo mellonietje,
Wat fijn dat er nog een nederlandse vertaler is!
Als je wilt heb ik nog wel een project waar je bij kan helpen, genaamd: three lives, three worlds: the pillow book.
Of bij: Queen: Love And War.
Stuur me een berichtje als je intresse hebt.
https://www.viki.com/users/fabienneodding/overview