Want to subtitle? Let people know!

I can do:-

• Korean to English
  • Chinese to English
    AND

I can take care of things such as wording, grammar, or punctuation issues.

Hi, I am fluent in both chinese and english. I am able to do chinese to english and english to chinese translations.

Hi, I have sent you a message.:wink:

Hola buen dia, me gustaria ayudar a subtitular de ingles al español … cualquier proyecto que necesiten ayuda

cordial saludo

Hi, I’d like to help with english-polish translations. I’m a native polish speaker and I studied German and English philology. I also have some experience with subtitling and translating. If you have a vacancy for a translator contact me. :slight_smile:

Hej, chciałabym pomóc przy tłumaczeniach z języka angielskiego na polski. Studiowałam filologię i mam trochę doświadczenia z tłumaczeniami i tworzeniem napisów do filmów. Jeśli mogłabym pomóc, chętnie się podejmę.

1 Like

Hi! I can subtitle from Spanish to English and English to Spanish. I’m always available to subtitle!

Hi! I’m new to volunteering on Viki, and I would love for someone to help me and guide me. I’m a bit lost on how I can work on a project. I can translate from English to Spanish. Also, I’m flexible and available at any time. Thank you!!!

Hi, I’d love to sub anything from English to Finnish!

1 Like

Hello! I am a new volunteer. A guide on how to take part in a project and start subtitling or segmenting would be very helpful. As for subtitles, I would like to try subtitling from English to Italian (my mother tongue) or even from English to Spanish (which I honestly feel less confident).
Thanks for reading :boom:
https://www.viki.com/users/saggiv32/overview

La tua pagina di profilo dice che non esiste.
https://www.viki.com/users/marranomelissa_780/overview
Hai forse cambiato nome utente? Nessuno ti può trovare senza l’URL giusta.

1 Like

Qui ci sono dei post che ti possono essere utili:

Qui è la mia guida per il nuovo traduttore

E qui le linee guida per la traduzione di sottotitoli dall’inglese all’italiano:

@utakirishima789_490

2 Likes

@irmar grazie mille per la risposta! Vedrò di arricchire un pochino il mio profilo. Nel frattempo sto leggendo i documenti google e li sto trovando molto utili. :hugs:

1 Like

Lately I’ve seen several people asking how to begin subtitling. You always start first by reading the official Viki guidelines. Angelight already published this link, but apparently it was not visible enough. So, to “fix” this…

illustration-design-drawing-bird-flower-loves-decoration-seamless-pattern-purple-color-background-love-decor-110848021

https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/categories/200004034

…which is a shortcut you can also find if you go on the Viki’s homepage - Community - Info Hub

7 Likes

Si ho cambiato nome utente! sono uscita e rientrata dal profilo, ora dovrebbe vedersi correttamente :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I would love to help with subtitles as well! I can translate from English to Czech.

1 Like

Hola Laura, a todos en algún momento nos ha pasado pero primero tienes que mandar solicitudes a proyectos. Puedes buscar en proyectos " próximamente, al aire o nuevos" las moderadoras de cada idioma te responderán si hay cupo en los dramas que quieres estar o no, por la orientación no hay problema ellas son muy amables y te explicaran. 화이팅!

2 Likes

Hey!
What’s up?

I can translate english to portuguese (I also have korean skills, I think it could help a lot). If you need help, i’ll do my best hehe

Bonjour ! Je cherche des projets ayant besoin de traducteurs de l’anglais au français :smile:

1 Like

Bonjour je peux traduire de l’anglais au français.

Bonjour, ce serait avec plaisir que je traduirais de l’anglais au français.