Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hallo akaddict, wenn du möchtest, dann schreib mich direkt an. Wir klären dann alles weitere.

https://www.viki.com/users/a_hauth_238/overview

Hi guys. I’m looking for Portuguese translation teams to join. :blush:

Hii! I’d be more than happy to help translating:-) I can subtitle from English to Lithuanian:-)

1 Like

Olá, sou moderadora de português do projeto “A noite dos comentários maldosos”.
Agora estou recrutando voluntários, caso queiram participar da equipe, podem falar comigo.
https://www.viki.com/users/frananisio/overview

~ Francielly

Hi, I’m Javiera! i would like to help to subtitle from english to spanish!
Let me know if you need it!

Hi, I’m Nikolai and I would like to help translating from english to spanish!
Hola, soy Nikolai y me gustaría ayudar a traducir de inglés a español!

Hi, I can do English to German or German to English subs, I’d be happy to help!

1 Like

Hi! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I can do English to English subs (editing). My native language is Greek, but I use the English language many times for a decade now.
My profile in Viki: Addictedtobooks

I need chinese subtitle text file on 终极笔记-Ultimate Note drama. Who can help me?

Hi! I can translate from English to Hungarian. I’m looking for my first project here but I’ve translated many Kdramas before on other platforms. Let me know if I can help you or join your team please. Thanks a lot!

Hello and welcome!
You don’t need to spam Discussions with different threads on the same subject. Spanish moderators see this thread, so it’s enough to write here. (It would be a good idea to delete the two redundant ones).

Rather than looking by project and writing to a moderator about that particular project, you’d have more success if you wrote Spanish moderators saying that you are available but have no Vikipass, and asking whether they have any projects where they could put you. Sometimes they also have some older projects which don’t require Vikipass or QC. You can start from there, doing whatever (we all did that at the beginning). When you become QC, then you can pick and choose, because you’ll be able to work on most dramas.

1 Like

I’m new here! :slight_smile:
I’m fluent in German (mother language), English and French.

If someone needs help please contact me.

1 Like

Hi! I can do English to Spanish, I’d be glad to help.

1 Like

Heyy I’m looking to subtitle for the first time, From English to Arabic, I don’t mind any show!!

Hello !
I’d love to translate subtitles from english to french :slight_smile:

Contact me if you need any help ^^

Hey everyone^^
I am new here and would like to try and help with subtitles. My motherlanguage is german but i am fluent in Englisch. Aditionally I am learning Chinese (for 2 years now) and speak a little French, so i would be able to do some basic translations.
Thanks everyone^^

2 Likes

I want to subtitle i can subtitle english to portuguese, please im newbie but i can help

Hey ! I am looking for my first project to subtitle from English to German or the othe way around :slight_smile:
Link of my profile: https://www.viki.com/users/ch_kdramalover

I am looking to subtitle Chinese into English.

Hello,

I can translate from English to French or Italian.

Let me know if you need help.