Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi! I am Italian! I can translate from English to Italian! This is my first time in subtitling, but I’ll do my best!

1 Like

Hello

I am new here and i would like to subtitle from English to Estonian.

Please let me know if you have some work for me!

1 Like

Tere. Teil pole vist Viki kontot. Vähemalt ma ei leidnud seda.

2 Likes

Tere on tehtud küll viki konto. kristel_liepkalus_168

1 Like

Kirjutan teile kontole

2 Likes

Hello, im looking to translate from Japanese to English :))

Hi !
I’m looking for a project ! I can subtitle from English to French !
Thank you !

Bonjour !
Je recherche un projet où j’aurai la possibilité de traduire de l’anglais vers le français.
Merci beaucoup !

Bonjour, il y a le projet “asking us everthing you want”. Tu peux écrire à la modératrice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bonjour et merci beaucoup !
Je vais voir ça de ce pas ! :blush:

Hi Everyone, I am looking for project can sub from English to German and vice-versa, and segment anything really :slight_smile:

hi, I’m new …can anyone recommend me some Kdramas in which i can sub to Arabic ? i can do English too…

@tsitsic FYI you can’t really segment any project unless you have passed the Segmenting School, you can read and apply here, scroll to the cover page under subbing team: Ninja Segging & Subbing Academy

hello, you can contact https://www.viki.com/users/nalynn2020_178/overview . She have a lot of project you can tell here that you want helping. :):relaxed:

I want to help subbing from portuguese to english. Let me know if you have a project, thank u!

Hi! I’m looking for my first project to subtitle from English to Italian

Hello!
I am a new Viki rookie contributor. I would like to subtitle for Korean to English.
I am fluent in English as it is my native language, but I would say I am intermediate in Korean.
What level of fluency is required to subtitle?
Thank You!

Hello! I can translate from English to Portuguese!

Oi!
Nova por aqui.
Gostaria de ajudar a legendar (português-inglês).

Hi!
I am a new contributor and I’m looking for a project!
I would like to translate from English to Portuguese or Spanish. :slight_smile:

https://www.viki.com/users/giovanna_ponte_176/overview

Hello,
I’m a new Rookie contributor and I would like to help translating and subtitling a series. I can mainly translate from English to German but I also have some knowledge when it comes to French. I am fluent in German (it’s my native language) and I would say that I am at an intermediate to an upper-intermediate level when it comes to English. My French level is only at A2 right now, as I’m still actively learning the language.
Thank You!

2 Likes