Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi! If you need help I can sub from English to Italian!

just contact me if you are still interested.

I am searching for people to help translate in haitian creole. please tell me if interested

Hi, Iā€™m a new viki volunteer. I can subtitle from English to Portuguese and from Chinese to English :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello I would like to help to translate (do subtitles) from Chinese to English.

This thread is for people offering their services as translators.

If you wish to recruit for a specific project, please open another thread.

2 Likes

Hi! Iā€™m a new volunteer :slight_smile:
I can help translate from English to Spanish. Iā€™m from Argentina, so Spanish is my first language, but Iā€™m bilingual (I am proficient in English). If anyone is looking for help, let me know!
xoxo,
Valentine

Hi, everyone! Iā€™m a new subber interested in subbing Korean to English. Iā€™m bilingual and have done translation work in the past. Please PM me if youā€™re looking. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi! Iā€™m looking for a project to work on!
I can translate from English to French and French to English. I have a lot of free time, so Iā€™m really fast and motivated.
I look forward to working with you :blush:

a link to my profile: https://www.viki.com/users/agathosorus/overview :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi my name is johanna

im looking for subs from English to spanish , i have plenty of time so i can give a hand if you need a help in any proyect !

Hello, everyone! Iā€™m very new to subtitling on Viki, but Iā€™d love to help with any project available. My native language is English, but I know a good degree of Chinese. I can go both ways with either English to Chinese or Chinese to English. Please message me if youā€™re looking!
Thank you!

I just made this category because I saw a lot of people trying to let a lot of people know they can translate or that a lot of people
So if you guys need to let other people know that you can translate, you can just reply with your name below and/or state that which type of translater you are.

1 Like

We already have this topic for finding subbers / offering help with subtitles:

2 Likes

Your so right, I saw that too! I thought it was a great idea. I guess we do have another topic to let other people know other people that they need to subtitle. I just thought that it would be cool. But I guess we really donā€™t need this one because we already have that chat.

Hi this is Anais i can translate or subtitle from English to Arabic, from English to French an from French to Arabic

HI! This is Camila i can translate English to Spanish and English/Spanish to French

Hello, my name is Meri and Iā€™m quite new on this platform, I can translate English into Romanian or vice versa. I also have some knowledge of German. Hope Iā€™ll be able to help.

1 Like

Suggested merge with topic Want to subtitle? Let people know! and closure.
@jeslynl

1 Like

my name is mounika . i can help with subtitles in telugu

1 Like

OlĆ”! Tudo bem?
Sou nova por aqui e tenho interesse em legendar do inglĆŖs para portuguĆŖs. Obrigada!