Viki

Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi Everyone, I am looking for project can sub from English to German and vice-versa, and segment anything really :slight_smile:

hi, I’m new …can anyone recommend me some Kdramas in which i can sub to Arabic ? i can do English too…

@tsitsic FYI you can’t really segment any project unless you have passed the Segmenting School, you can read and apply here, scroll to the cover page under subbing team: Ninja Segging & Subbing Academy

hello, you can contact https://www.viki.com/users/nalynn2020_178/overview . She have a lot of project you can tell here that you want helping. :):relaxed:

@kassidymayura2002

Yes, no training I meant to say that. Have you seen it, too? I have evidence this goes on here.

I want to help subbing from portuguese to english. Let me know if you have a project, thank u!

Hi! I’m looking for my first project to subtitle from English to Italian

Hello!
I am a new Viki rookie contributor. I would like to subtitle for Korean to English.
I am fluent in English as it is my native language, but I would say I am intermediate in Korean.
What level of fluency is required to subtitle?
Thank You!

Hello! I can translate from English to Portuguese!

Oi!
Nova por aqui.
Gostaria de ajudar a legendar (português-inglês).

Hi!
I am a new contributor and I’m looking for a project!
I would like to translate from English to Portuguese or Spanish. :slight_smile:

https://www.viki.com/users/giovanna_ponte_176/overview

Hello,
I’m a new Rookie contributor and I would like to help translating and subtitling a series. I can mainly translate from English to German but I also have some knowledge when it comes to French. I am fluent in German (it’s my native language) and I would say that I am at an intermediate to an upper-intermediate level when it comes to English. My French level is only at A2 right now, as I’m still actively learning the language.
Thank You!

Hi! If you need help I can sub from English to Italian!

just contact me if you are still interested.

I am searching for people to help translate in haitian creole. please tell me if interested

Hi, I’m a new viki volunteer. I can subtitle from English to Portuguese and from Chinese to English :slight_smile:

Hello I would like to help to translate (do subtitles) from Chinese to English.

This thread is for people offering their services as translators.

If you wish to recruit for a specific project, please open another thread.

Hi! I’m a new volunteer :slight_smile:
I can help translate from English to Spanish. I’m from Argentina, so Spanish is my first language, but I’m bilingual (I am proficient in English). If anyone is looking for help, let me know!
xoxo,
Valentine

Hi, everyone! I’m a new subber interested in subbing Korean to English. I’m bilingual and have done translation work in the past. Please PM me if you’re looking. Thanks!