Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi, I’m a new member and I would like to work on some shows, I can translate from English to Italian

Hi, I’m a Korean-English subber with experience. I took a break because of uni work but looking to become more active, so if any shows need any extra subbers please reach out!

Hey! I used to contribute a lot back then here on Viki, even did some of the Portuguese-BR subtitles for Temptation of Wife before it’s license expired… Now I’m looking to get back into translating, if anyone needs any help! I’d love to get active again.
Of course, I can translate from English to Portuguese or vice versa.
Thank you for the attention!

Hi,
If there is a project I can translate from English in German and German in English.

1 Like

The offer came about five days ago. This is the second time the offer was made. I hope the person replies to your message.

1 Like

Hy, my name is Wilma, I would like translate drama from english to italian language. Let me know if you need me!
Ty so much!

Hey, is this the answer for me or someone else?

My answer.

1 Like

Hi. Salut! I’m new and looking for a project to translate from English into Romanian. Preferably without a very tight deadline. I’d love to be able to help with some comedies, as my friend mostly likes those.
Please feel free to message me anytime. Thanks!

If you look on the upper right corner, it says who the reply is for. :grinning: It was for padmalayag. It’s hard to get used to at first.

I can translate from Chinese to English and vise versa. I want to help do subtitles for shows, not dramas or movies. I prefer subbing variety shows.

Any suggestions?

hi!
I’d like to translate from English to Italian :blush:

Hi everyone ! I’m available if your need someone to translate from English to French !

Hello everyone!
If you need any help translating from English to Portuguese (I’m from Portugal so if it’s a Pt-Pt project even better!) I’m available :grinning:

Hi!
I’m available to translate from english to português (br) :star_struck:

Olá já fiz varias legendas e procuro um projeto sou Sofis e gostaria de fazer de inglês para o português(br)

Hello:)) I’m available to translate from English to Italian!

Hello, I’m available to translate from English to German…

Hi! I can translate from English/Portuguese/Spanish to Italian :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello! I’m new and I’m available to translate from English to French :slight_smile:
If you need someone, reach out to me!