Viki

Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hy, my name is Ionela, I would like translate drama from english to romanian language. Let me know if you need me!
Thank’s!

¡Hola! ¡Puedo ayudar con el inglés al español en cualquier momento! ¡Gracias!

could you please recommend me some projects in which i can sub from English into Spanish

In order to translate you need to know (and preferably be fluent) in at least two languages.

OK perfect. thank you very much for answering me and for the information. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
then I’ll just wait for it to be enabled to segment. Thanks again :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Hello! I can translate from English to Swedish or Spanish. Please let me know if you have any project that I can join.
Kind regards
Sonia

Does this mean you don’t know English, but you do know Korean and Japanese? In that case, it is possible to translate a Korean or Japanese show.

To be accepted as a segmenter you first need to graduate from the Ninja Academy.

yes they are already on the list to be able to graduate.

PS: in the video on how to start subtitling it shows that even if you don’t know 2 languages ​​with the translator, if you have an English sub you can translate it into Italian. anyway I will wait. thank you very much:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Hello!
I want to subtitle!! I can subtitle from english to spanish or catalan :slight_smile:

Which video says that? You must have misunderstood something.

in this video https://www.viki.com/videos/1167816v minute 1:40.

I would love to help someone with English or Spanish subtitles and/or segments if it is needed. Thank you!

So, what this video says is that you don’t need to know the original language (one spoken in the series or the movie), but at least you need to know English and your mother tongue (Italian).

If you are fluent in both English and Italian, then you know two languages and you can translate on Viki :blush:

This is why I wrote the above. From your posts here it’s clear you know English well. Now you can contact Italian moderators and ask for some translating opportunities.

I want to subtitle. Is there any projects available? I can subtitle from Chinese to English.

Hi! I want to help subbing from english to spanish.

Hi! I want to help subbing from english to korean too!!

I can translate from English to Norwegian (bokmål), I’m new to this but I will try my best

ok thanks a lot for the explanations:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::wink:

Hello, i would like to help to subtitle, i can do it from english to spanish.

Hi, if someone needs help I can translate from English to Spanish :slight_smile: