Want to subtitle? Let people know!

So, what this video says is that you don’t need to know the original language (one spoken in the series or the movie), but at least you need to know English and your mother tongue (Italian).

If you are fluent in both English and Italian, then you know two languages and you can translate on Viki :blush:

This is why I wrote the above. From your posts here it’s clear you know English well. Now you can contact Italian moderators and ask for some translating opportunities.

1 Like

I want to subtitle. Is there any projects available? I can subtitle from Chinese to English.

Hi! I want to help subbing from english to spanish.

1 Like

Hi! I want to help subbing from english to korean too!!

2 Likes

I can translate from English to Norwegian (bokmål), I’m new to this but I will try my best

1 Like

ok thanks a lot for the explanations:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::wink:

Hello, i would like to help to subtitle, i can do it from english to spanish.

Hi, if someone needs help I can translate from English to Spanish :slight_smile:

Olá, sinto falta de legendas em português. Gostaria de ajudar, teria algo que posso trabalhar?
Hello, I miss subtitles in Portuguese. I would like to help, would there be anything I can work on?
Hola, echo de menos los subtítulos en portugués. Me gustaría ayudar, ¿hay algo en lo que pueda trabajar?

2 Likes

hey i would like to help with subs i can translate from English to Arabic … i would really like to start from today
thanx :slight_smile:

hi, i’d love to help subtitling dramas from english to pt/br !
olá, sou nova aqui e estou procurando projetos para traduzir do inglês para o português!!

1 Like

I’m a Korean language student and I love everything related to Korea. I would love to help with translation. Feel free to contact me .

1 Like

Heyy, I would like to try subtitling :slight_smile:
I am a native German speaker and pretty much fluent in English, so I could help out with translating from English to German. LMK if there are any projects in need for help ^^

Hello! I can do subtitles for dramas by translating English to Telugu and worked on some projects too, if you want Telugu subtitles, please reach out to me, Thank you.

1 Like

Hello,

I would love to help and contribute to translation!
I translate from Japanese to French or English, or from English to French.

Please message me if I can be of any help to your team :slight_smile:

You may want to go to these posts too:

1 Like

hi, i would like to translate english subtitles into french subtitles ! It’s my first time, can comeone recommend me some projects ?

I am looking to subtitle from Korean to English. I don’t know how to go about Viki as a volunteer. Could someone help me out?

I can translate english into german and turkish. Let me know if your team needs help:)

1 Like