Viki

Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello, I want to help substitute from English to Spanish. Please let me know of any projects. Thanks.

Hi there! I do have an account. Since I am new around here, it is still hard to understand well how these things on profile work. But I will share my profile here, just in case it might help people to find me! ^^ Can’t wait to be helping on some projects pretty soon!

My profile: https://www.viki.com/users/fran0/overview Pass Plus

Hello! I’m looking for projects to help subtitle into Portuguese, I want to gain more experience and become a QC. If you know of any projects, even old shows, please contact me!! Thank you.

hi, i’m new in this community and i really want to help with subtitle. I can sub from english into italian

Thank you for letting me know that! I will have to keep a look out!

Also, do populate your profile page with whatever you think may catch the eye of people whom you want to work with.

Heyy ! I can subtitle from English to french so if you need help let me know :wink:

Hi!!! I’m looking for a project. I can subtitle from English to Italian.

Ciao! Sto cercando un progetto. Attualmente faccio parte di solo un progetto ma come aiuto per controllo dei segmenti. :grinning::grinning:

Sure, Bozoli, please take over the task of listing all the offers for each month. Thank you very much! :smile:

hello! I have a few projects on hand that need English to Chinese subbers. Would you like to join? Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards, BZ

Yes, and thank you for the offer!

Hahaha! :purple_heart: I said “help out” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@padmalayag

we can switch to private message on the viki site to not clog up this page as much :slight_smile:

hello i can help in translating from english to hindi

Hi!! I would like to help, I can subtitle from english to Portuguese

olá me chamo Alice!e eu gostaria de saber se alguem teria algum projeto de legendagem de ingles para portugues, ainda nao participei de nenhum projeto de legendagem e gostaria muito de começar a legendar se alguem tiver algum projeto de legendagem por favor entrem em contato comigo, nao sou tao experiente ainda mas se me derem uma chance prometo fazer o meu melhor,obrigada!

heya everyone i would like to do subtitle work from english to hindi let me know for it.
have a nice day
be safe

हैलो vms, मैं हिलहल कुछ ड्रामा के लिए हिन्दी अनुवादकों को ढूँढ रही हूँ, अगर आप मेरे साथ काम करना चाहती हैं तो प्लीज़ मुझे यहाँ मेसेज भेज दीजिए। कृपया मेसेज हिन्दी में ही लिख कर भेजिएगा।

Oi, gostaria de legendar para o Português.

When dramas are first subtitled they might have typos and therefore the team has English Editors and also TE Translation Editors who check for accurate meaning. You can read more here and good luck.

Hope this helps other “newbies” ! :+1: