Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hahaha! :purple_heart: I said тАЬhelp outтАЭ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@padmalayag

2 Likes

we can switch to private message on the viki site to not clog up this page as much :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello i can help in translating from english to hindi

Hi!! I would like to help, I can subtitle from english to Portuguese

ol├б me chamo Alice!e eu gostaria de saber se alguem teria algum projeto de legendagem de ingles para portugues, ainda nao participei de nenhum projeto de legendagem e gostaria muito de come├зar a legendar se alguem tiver algum projeto de legendagem por favor entrem em contato comigo, nao sou tao experiente ainda mas se me derem uma chance prometo fazer o meu melhor,obrigada!

1 Like

heya everyone i would like to do subtitle work from english to hindi let me know for it.
have a nice day
be safe

1 Like

рд╣реИрд▓реЛ vms, рдореИрдВ рд╣рд┐рд▓рд╣рд▓ рдХреБрдЫ рдбреНрд░рд╛рдорд╛ рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рд╣рд┐рдиреНрджреА рдЕрдиреБрд╡рд╛рджрдХреЛрдВ рдХреЛ рдвреВрдБрдв рд░рд╣реА рд╣реВрдБ, рдЕрдЧрд░ рдЖрдк рдореЗрд░реЗ рд╕рд╛рде рдХрд╛рдо рдХрд░рдирд╛ рдЪрд╛рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВ рддреЛ рдкреНрд▓реАреЫ рдореБрдЭреЗ рдпрд╣рд╛рдБ рдореЗрд╕реЗрдЬ рднреЗрдЬ рджреАрдЬрд┐рдПред рдХреГрдкрдпрд╛ рдореЗрд╕реЗрдЬ рд╣рд┐рдиреНрджреА рдореЗрдВ рд╣реА рд▓рд┐рдЦ рдХрд░ рднреЗрдЬрд┐рдПрдЧрд╛ред

1 Like

Oi, gostaria de legendar para o Portugu├кs.

When dramas are first subtitled they might have typos and therefore the team has English Editors and also TE Translation Editors who check for accurate meaning. You can read more here and good luck.

Hope this helps other тАЬnewbiesтАЭ ! :+1:

2 Likes

Hi there! I can help editing english subs, and I can also translate from English into Italian. I canтАЩt say IтАЩm new into translating. Actually IтАЩve already done it in the past, but for some reasons I canтАЩt enter from that account anymore. If youтАЩve got some projects for me, let me know. IтАЩd be happy to help!

1 Like

Hi! IтАЩm also fluent in both English and Chinese. Can I help out with this as well? IтАЩm having trouble opening my viki inbox, so if you could just reply to me here that would be great!

2 Likes

Hi Jennifer, you can also use the privat messaging system here in the discussions forum. :+1:

2 Likes

Hi, IтАЩm from Colombia and I can speak English and Spanish and I want to help, if anyone is interested I can do it just send me a message :slight_smile:

Hello, I would like to help with subtitles, I can translate from English to French. I am new to this and I donтАЩt really know how to start so if anyone needs help please contact me. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello, I have Applied For subtitling from English to Hindi for 2 dramas havenтАЩt received any Reply, Can anyone Help?

1 Like

рд╣реИрд▓реЛ рд╣рд┐рдорд╛рдВрд╢реА, рдЖрдкрд╕реЗ рдорд┐рд▓ рдХрд░ рдЦреБрд╢реА рд╣реБрдИред
рдЖрдкрдХреЛ рдореЙрдбрд░реЗрдЯрд░ рдХреА рддрд░рдл рд╕реЗ рдЬрд╡рд╛рдм рдорд┐рд▓рдиреЗ рдореЗрдВ рдереЛреЬрд╛ рд╕рдордп рд▓рдЧ рд╕рдХрддрд╛ рд╣реИред рдЖрдкрдХреЛ рдХрдо рд╕реЗ рдХрдо рдПрдХ рдпрд╛ рджреЛ рджрд┐рди рдЗрдВрддреЫрд╛рд░ рдХрд░рдирд╛ рдкреЬреЗрдЧрд╛ рдЬрд╡рд╛рдм рдорд┐рд▓рдиреЗ рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдПред
рдЖрдк рдПрдХ рдмрд╛рд░ рдЪреЗрдХ рдХрд░ рд▓реАрдЬрд┐рдП рдХрд┐ рдЖрдкрдиреЗ рдЬрд┐рд╕ рдореЙрдбрд░реЗрдЯрд░ рдХреЛ рдореЗрд╕реЗрдЬ рднреЗрдЬрд╛ рд╣реИ, рдХреНрдпрд╛ рд╡реЛ рдРрдХреНрдЯрд┐рд╡ рд╣реИрдВ рдпрд╛ рдирд╣реАрдВред рдЖрдк рдЙрдирдХреЗ recent contributions рдЪреЗрдХ рдХрд░ рд╕рдХрддреА рд╣реИрдВ, рдЕрдЧрд░ рдЙрдиреНрд╣реЛрдВрдиреЗ рд╣рд╛рд▓ рд╣реА рдореЗрдВ рд╕рдмрдЯрд╛рдЗрдЯрд▓реНрд╕ рдмрдирд╛рдП рд╣реИрдВ, рдЬреИрд╕реЗ рдПрдХ рд╣рдлреНрддреЗ рд╕реЗ рдХрдо рд╕рдордп рдореЗрдВ рдЙрдиреНрд╣реЛрдВрдиреЗ рд╕рдмрдЯрд╛рдЗрдЯрд▓реНрд╕ рдмрдирд╛рдП рд╣реИрдВ рддреЛ рдЖрдкрдХреЛ рдЙрдирд╕реЗ рдЬрд╡рд╛рдм рдЬрд▓реНрдж рдорд┐рд▓ рдЬрд╛рдПрдЧрд╛ред рдЕрдЧрд░ рдЙрдиреНрд╣реЛрдВрдиреЗ рдПрдХ рдпрд╛ рджреЛ рдорд╣реАрдиреЗ рдкрд╣рд▓реЗ рд╕рдмрдЯрд╛рдЗрдЯрд▓реНрд╕ рдмрдирд╛рдП рд╣реЛ, рддреЛ рд╢рд╛рдпрдж рдЬрд╡рд╛рдм рдорд┐рд▓рдирд╛ рдореБрд╢реНрдХрд┐рд▓ рд╣реИ, рд╢рд╛рдпрдж рдЗрд╕реА рд╡рдЬрд╣ рд╕реЗ рдХреНрдпреЛрдВрдХрд┐ рд╡реЗ Viki рд░реЛреЫ рдирд╛ рдЦреЛрд▓рддреЗ рд╣реЛред

1 Like

Hello! IтАЩm from China and I can speak English and Mandarin (chinese simplified) if there is any chinese shows that need English subtitling, please message me. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi,I can do subtitles from English to Albanian (Shqip)!
I really want to translate Kdramas and Cdramas from English to Albanian

1 Like

Check out the links I posted. Also as a new subtitler you can work on projects that do not require QC (qualified contributer) with 1000 subtitles segments you become a QT (qualified trainee) and with 3000 you a QC and with 20тАЩ000 a Gold QC.

Anyway, see if you can find a project in the Project Finder and write to the Moderators. Make sure you also have a viki account, some here have only a discussions account and perhaps introduce yourself briefly on your viki account since Moderators look up the accounts.

2 Likes

Try asking reginak9002_347.