Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi, Jeanette.

Can you contact the individual subbers in a private message so that we can keep this thread cleaner-looking for new volunteers?

5 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m looking for a project to work on since I have more time on hand now :slight_smile:
I can create subtitle for Korean to English, and I have Korean TOPIK 6.
I have no issue with any genre, whether itā€™s a drama or variety show.
Hope I can help with some projects around!

4 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m Bruno.

Iā€™m looking for a project to translate subtitles from English to Brazilian Portuguese, I am studying Korean to move there next year, so Korean Dramas and TV shows will help me a lot. However, I can help with any show or drama of any country. I could spend 1 to 3 hours per day and a little more if we have to hurry up.

3 Likes

Hi. I want to help with subtitles from english to Portuguese (Br)
Ola, Quero ajudar a traduzir as legendas de inglĆŖs para portuguĆŖs (Br).

3 Likes

I want to help to subtitle from Japanese to spanish or English to spanish

1 Like

I want to help subtitling from English to Norwegian (BokmƄl) :smile:

1 Like

Hello, I can translate from English to Portuguese and from English to Spanish

1 Like

Iā€™d love to sub i am fluent in English Korean Chinese Spanish and french

Hello, my name is Sandy and Iā€™d like to contribute subtitles for the first time, from English to Portuguese.
I graduated from the advanced English course. I have already done some small translation jobs and Iā€™d like to apply to you.
I love Korean culture, but Iā€™ve seen more than 100 dramas in all parts of Asia, at the moment I donā€™t have a preference.

4 Likes

Quero pƓder traduzir e sei muitas lƭnguas e fasso atƩ bater o 100%

salt je veux des dramas selon lesquel je peux traduis d Englais en francais SVP

moi je peux

emphasized text

Pour quā€™un modĆ©rateur franƧais vous considĆØre pour faire part de son Ć©quipe de traducteurs, il faudrait que vous amĆ©lioriez vos connaissances de la grammaire et syntaxe franƧaise.

2 Likes

Hello! I am Yoana and I also want to help with subtitles. My mother tongue is Bulgarian, so I would like to translate English-Bulgarian. I study Korean Studies in Germany and I dream of becoming a translator and writing subtitles for Korean movies and series. I am a rookie and I havenā€™t done this before, so I have no connections in the community. Please help me find my first project. Thank you in advance! :blush:

3 Likes

You donā€™t seem to have a profile on www.viki.com. You need that to be able to translate shows. Or do you have a different username there?

Hii! I do have a profile, hereā€™s a link if you want to check it out. (https://www.viki.com/users/yoanayordanova_yy_639/overview)

I donā€™t have Viki pass yet, but nevertheless, I got my first project and I started translating already. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for the link. I gues earlier, it just didnā€™t work because of some bug on Viki, but I can see it now.
Congratulations on your first project! :fireworks:

1 Like

Hi all :wave:
Iā€™ll be happy to help with translation English->Polish. I have also learned Japanese, so I would like to focus on j-dramas. Iā€™m sure I can help in Japanese->English combination. Feel free to drop me a line, when in need of a translator! :space_invader:

1 Like

It seems that here she is ā€œ63ā€ but on her profile she is ā€œ639ā€. Thatā€™s what made the difference, I think.

2 Likes

Hi! Iā€™m Emma Herondale and I finished my first project! I learned a lot and I already love this community! Now, Iā€™m looking for a new proyect so Iā€™d love to help with subtitles! I can translate from English to Spanish. If someone needs help send me a message. Thank you veeeeery much for the welcome! Iā€™ll be waiting!
PS.: The best moments are yet to come!

3 Likes

Hello! I am Bri and I also want to help with subtitles. My mother tongue is Spanish, so I would like to translate English-Spanish. I am a rookie and I havenā€™t done this before, so I have no connections in the community. Please help me find my first project. Thank you in advance!

THIS ARE SOME SAMPLE VIDEOS I HAVE DONE: