Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi, I can sub from English to German and would be grateful for any project to get started and get experience :slight_smile:
https://www.viki.com/users/alberti_l_723/overview

Hi, I can sub from English to French and would be grateful for any project.

Hello there!! I’m new here but not new to translating. I’m itching to help with any project! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m an English to Spanish translator who specializes in the following fields: audiovisual translation, video game localization and literary translation of fantasy, science fiction and horror fiction!

EDUCATION ON TRANSLATION

• Master’s degree in Audiovisual Translation: Localization, Subtitling and Dubbing
  • Course in Literary Translation
  • Expert University Diploma in Video Game Translation and Localization
  • Course in Translation of Fantasy, Science Fiction and Horror Literature

LANGUAGES

• Spanish (native)
  • English (fluent)
  • Japanese (B2)
  • Chinese (A2-B1)
  • Portuguese (A2-B1)
  • Korean (A1)
3 Likes

Hello, I’ve some time free to sub from English to French. If you need help, let me know :slight_smile:

Bonjour/Bonsoir
je travaille déjà dans le milieu du scantrad, en tant que trad, j’aimerais élargir mon horizon et commencer la trad sur des dramas, de l’anglais au Français.

@bubble2010 @loupdesneiges01_650 Je suis intéressée, faites-moi un pm s’il vous plaît. J’ai des projets dispo.

Looking for Korean -Eng subtitle projects :blush: I’m not new to Viki, I just lost my old account info.

English → Greek!! At your service! I would love to help!

1 Like

Hi!
I am able to translate from Korean to English, so if there are any projects that need Korean to English translating & captioning I would love to help out!
Also I am able to do Korean captioning so if there are any projects that require that too, I’m able to do that too.

Καλώς ήρθες. Θα
Θα χαρώ πολύ νά συνεργαστούμε. Σου έστειλα μήνυμα στο μεσσεντζερ για πιο άμεση επικοινωνία. Καί αίτημα φιλίας είμαι ή Ανδρομάχη Πολυχρονιου εκεί με λατινικούς χαρακτή■■ς

2 Likes

Hi! I’m just starting. I’m wandering if it’s any project available for subtitling from english into spanish.

Hello! I can volunteer for English-Tagalog translations!

Hello!
I can help with English to Greek!
Looking forward to working with you!

hey there,I can help you translate it.

I’d love to help also

Hi i’m looking for any Mandarin/Cantonese/Japanese to English or vice versa subtitling project and you might have. Please let me know! :slight_smile:

I can translate from Eng → Fin. New here, but eager to learn and I just loooove Viki! :heart_eyes:

Hello!
I am a native Swedish speaker if anyone is in need of Swedish subtitles.
I am also fluent in English and can help fix grammatical issues, I am also studying korean and have somewhat of a grasp of the sentence structures and some vocabulary.

Let me know if I can help.
Have a nice day!

Hi everyone,
I am looking for projects for Korean captioning. I’m a native Korean speaker, and I can also translate Korean into English, but my preference is Korean captioning.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

5 Likes

Viki was not founded solely for the “popular” languages but for all languages. And as long as there are volunteers for a language, it’s likely that there also are viewers.

8 Likes