Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Korean to English please! Thank you

1 Like

hello, I can translate either from english to french and chinese to english. I am a newbie, but amd looking to gain some experience translating, if any team needs help please dm me, I am very free to help. my account: Watch Korean Dramas, Chinese Dramas and Movies Online | Rakuten Viki

1 Like

Hello, Iā€™m Emilie and Iā€™m available for subtitling project from English to French :slight_smile:

See you soon :slight_smile:

Can I give you a little recommendation? There is a French Academy that is optional of course but it might be a great start if you are new.

Hi, I would like to subtitile from English to Portuguese.

Hi, Iā€™m Viber. I would like to subtitle from English to German. I look forward to an answer.

1 Like

@a_hauth_238 @teufelchen_netty_266 @somejuwels @viber

Hello. If you need help, i can help with translate from English to Polish :slight_smile:

Itā€™s me

Hello, Iā€™m interested in translating from English to Portuguese. I also have a little knowledge of Mandarin (my level is around a2 and b1).

Hi everyone,

Iā€™m available to subtitle from English to Portuguese. I already have some experience from 2020, and Iā€™d love to start again!
Send me a message if you have any projects! :smiley:

Hola a todos! Mi nombre es Grisgely George. Mi perfil en Viki es Watch Korean Dramas, Chinese Dramas and Movies Online | Rakuten Viki.
Soy nueva aquƭ, en el sentido de que nunca he subtitulado en un proyecto, solo en prƔcticas. Estoy interesada en subtitular del inglƩs al espaƱol. En mi perfil pueden econtrar uno que otro video de muestra. Espero que me puedan dar la oportunidad para formar parte de su equipo.

1 Like

Hello! Iā€™m available to subtitle from English to Arabic. Iā€™m an Arab native speaker with a B2 level in English. Iā€™m also fluent in French and an A2 level in Spanish. Although I have no experience apart from the training videos but Iā€™m willing to learn. Thank you

Hi, I already lost my QC because I donā€™t get to join any new drama but if you give me join your team, probably I can still edit subtitle and get my QC back. Iā€™m available for any korean drama. As you can see I have few experience in few drama be subtitler korean - english.

Hi, Iā€™m looking for my 1st project to subtitle from English to Polish. Could be absolutely anything, from new dramas to the ones that were not subbed in 100%. Iā€™d love to help all of you :pray:.

2 Likes

You can do Korean captioning. Itā€™s always needed. Frankly it doesnā€™t seem that English editing is such a good idea.

Do you have any drama I can join?

Heyy Iā€™m new here and I want to translate from English to Dutch. Can I join a group?
I donā€™t have a Viki pass.

I am new here on Viki and very intrested in helping with subtitles from english to swedish. Let me know if something comes up! Thnx

Me, no, I am not Channel Manager of anything right now. Please visit currently airing or coming soon shows and write to the C.M.

2 Likes

I WANT TO CREATE SAMPLE VIDEO BUT WHY THE SECTION IS NOT THERE ON MY DASHBOARD

AND Iā€™M A ROOKIE WITH NO SUBTITILING EXPERIENCE ON VIKI WITH 0 POINTS!

I CONTACT SUPPORT BUT THEY DIDNā€™T REPLY ANYONE CAN HELP?[quote=ā€œMariko, post:1, topic:33, full:trueā€]
Looking to start subtitling on Viki? This is where you can let everyone know! Channel team members will then contact you :slight_smile:
[/quote]